Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
FindHotel
Etrip
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2021 via mobile

Quite disorganized.

Triage slip - this is an important piece of paper that a traveller should always bring especially when going to Camp John Hay area. I was asked by the receptionist to hand her the triage slip when we were checking in. I thought it must be submitted to them that’s why it wasn’t returned to me. When we travelled to John Hay, we were blocked at the gate because we didn’t have it. We went back to the hotel and asked about it. The receptionist struggled to find it but eventually found it.

Hotel luggage cart - we were about to go to our room and asked for assistance since we have a lot of bags/luggages with us. We waited for so long because they seemed struggling to find the cart, so we decided to go without it.

Housekeeping request - on our third day, we called at the lobby to schedule cleaning and replacing everything that needs to be replaced. We were out the entire day and hoping the room is clean when we return, but to our surprise, nothing happened.

A staff forcibly opening the door - early in the morning when we were still sleeping (and haven’t had enough sleep), someone was trying to open the door, and since it’s taking a while, I decided to rise up, went to the door and opened it. The staff apologized and said it was a mistake. I never got back to sleep and was not feeling well the entire day.

Breakfast - I don’t know if it’s normal but I find it such a hassle to always get a coupon from the lobby daily, and present it to the cafe every morning. The time we plan to take breakfast everyday is also being asked. I know this is to manage/forecast the flow of requests, but one day when we weren’t able to show up on time, someone from the cafe called us to know what time we will eat. I appreciate the concern, but it was just about 8:30am, and what if we were still sleeping? We felt pressured to go down and eat, and that’s what we did.

Friendliness - not all, but most of the staff are not used to greeting people.

Other than these, there are still good things about this place, such as the location. It’s within the city center, so it’s easy to go around. The area feels safe as well.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Great hotel for those looking for a good night sleep, yet still near the necessities. Been here 3x because it's the only hotel that can accommodate our group size on last minute booking, that is affordable, still looks new inside & out, with parking, and with a resto/cafe. Rooms are clean, with expected basic amenities (towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc). Anything else you need is a call away. Staff are courteous & dependable. Hotel is tucked near Legarda area but walkable enough to restos and Burnham park.
Did I mention that I love their cafe Quoted and the heavenly smell of freshly baked bread from their oven?
Only con I've observed is that the bathroom tiles tend to dry up very slowly and can sometimes be slippery if you are wearing their disposable slippers. They provide a bathroom rug though so this is not a major issue.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 13, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is real close to the heart of Baguio. The rooms were spacious, and clean. We had 2 rooms with connecting doors. The owner, Kenneth, was such a great host. We had a bonus of breakfast included (not part of regular hotel stay). The coffee shop in the hotel- Quoted Cafe had good coffee, good food, good selection, excellent service and reasonable prices.
The staff at the hotel were also accommodating.
When we return to Baguio, we’ll definitely stay in this hotel again. I like that it is real convenient place for our downtown runs.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank pasyalannatin
Reviewed October 28, 2019

2 adults, 1 child (aged 15) - 2 nights Oct 19-20, 2019. Got the deluxe bedroom with extra bed. Room was clean and of the right size. It has a personal ref and electric water kettle and air conditioning. They also have free internet access but I wasn’t able to try it. Would have been better if a microwave oven and flat iron were made available. Facilities were well maintained.

The staff were friendly, courteous and attentive.

Plated breakfast at Quoted Cafe was good and with it were unlimited cereals, breads and coffee and juice.

Would certainly stay here again. :)

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

Pros
- easy check in and check out
- near city center
- very clean and comfortable room
- spacious room
- great service from staff
- nice view of the ‘city’
- theres an aircondition unit in the room
- great cafe on the ground floor
- breakfast is included in the price

Cons
- limited and two layer parking
- small lobby
- a few meters from the main road

Date of stay: October 2019