Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
FindHotel
Etrip
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Good location, shocking rooms. Ours had bugs, dirty sheets and rock hard beds. Walls so thin we had to scream at next door 4am to shut up! Last choice as most other hotels were too booked for our group. Staff was nice and food downstairs ok so I will raise my rating but not return. You get what you pay for and price was ok. Room security is very bad as doors too flimsy. Did not like the idea of dumping all mattresses in the corridor each day to air them off but they did stink!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2016

The staff was nice, wifi was ok, location and big rooms are the only positive things I can say about this hotel. The room was not clean, carpet was old and stained, bathrooms were dirty and the furniture was old. The most important thing when I stay in a hotel is the bed. My back is killing me from their bed. I guess it's acceptable for the price I paid but I checked into a nicer hotel the next day and paid 2X more to avoid another night of restless sleep.

If you are into location and cheap then it's ok. If you want a very clean, a comfortable bed, or ok if you can't stand walking barefoot on a dirty floor, then find another hotel.

Room tip: Avoid the room I stayed which was above the parking below with a parking attendant with a whistle!
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

We spent our new year in Baguio City and we stayed @ Baguio Palace Hotel. I must say one of the nicest hotel in Baguio City as during the peak season which is new year still their price is not that high for a nice carpeted, easy to locate, near burnham park and uptown area for p1,200 for 2, though it has no breakfast but there are restos downstairs that serves nice food and affordable ones. The place is npt so near the hustle and bustle of the downtown area. Tel # (074) 4427734.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank larrybiboy
Reviewed November 15, 2015

This is the most filthy hotel I have ever stayed in and I have been travelling for 37 years now.
The sheets where stained and the mattress had alot of blood stains on it. The bathroom had numerous cracked tiles and the carpets had rising damp. I am still getting over the bed bug bites.

Room tip: Do not stay there
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Georgie7058
Reviewed October 11, 2014

I can sense by the view of this Hotel's reception area that in its prime, maybe 80's or 90's due to its furnitures in the room that this were one of the longest staying hotel...not just a b&B. Their amenities, esp Comfort Rooms may just need some updating, but who the hell cares when all you want is some affordable place to sleep in when your days will be packed with activities, right?The staff are quite okay too, they were polite.
I guess, the prize in this Hotel is the location, it is near Burnham Park and the zesh in the city, but along Legarda St., one can still keep away from the madness, traffic that sometimes Baguio City is infamously known for. We will still go back to this place sometime in summer or in the nearest future.

Room tip: Do not expect trendy new amenities, this is just right for budget conscious travelers who'd still prefer a cozy ambiance.
Date of stay: October 2014