“Great seafood, great value, right by the river.”
Review of The Fish House

The Fish House
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Boquete
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We offer fresh seafood all the time, Good service, reasonable prices and comfortable atmosphere Monday to Thursday 11:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We go to the fish house whenever we get a chance. Beautifully cooked seafood, the owners and service are very friendly, and you can sit right by the windows that look down onto a rushing stream. The portions are generous and the prices very reasonable. When they have langoustines, go for it. They're the best prepared in town and they give you a lot. Even the simple side salads are great.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Everyone told me that Fish & chips is the "must order" item. I did and was not disappointed. Quite good, plenty big portion. This small restaurant sits right over the river. It is not much to look at, rundown and uncomfortably hot inside. Also quite crowded on Friday afternoon, so service was slow. But if people love the food you serve, you can overcome all other shortcomings!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

One my first visit to this restaurant I had the fish and chip dinner. Normally I don't eat fried foods but on this occasion I break down and enjoy food tastes from the past. Still a good meal with plenty of fish. Also still have malt vinegar. My second visit I had the Cajun blackened amber jack with the raspberry dessert. Excellent.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I love this place. The seafood is always very good. Kudos to the chef. The serve good drinks, have good service and excellent food! What else could you want in a restaurant? This one is a must try.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The best fish and chips we have had in a long time! Tender, perfectly cooked fish, crispy light batter, cole slaw was good but no room to eat it. Reasonably priced.
Recommended!