Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$60
View deal
Booking.com$70
Priceline$70
Hotels.com$60
Travelocity$60
Orbitz.com$60
Agoda.com$112
All reviews intercity hotel special thanks pleasant stay the hotel staff one night quarantine rakesh reception cleanliness carrefour mall lulu housekeeping amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2022

I was there for 2 nights - Jan 1 and 2nd,we occupied 2 suites with my family, very clean hotel , great staff, The indian guy who served us at the restuarant for dinner on the two nights was so friendy and efficient and he is a great asset to the hotel , i forget his name, Bilal from room service was great, thank you to the hotel staff for giving us a pleasant stay ,will always come back again

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed December 22, 2021

A nice modern and comfortable hotel with all the conveniences and facilities you would expect. You can find covered parking outside, and a pool on the roof. You can walk to the nearby shopping mall to eat.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank DrHappy0
Reviewed November 19, 2021 via mobile

I had a great exprerienced staying in the hotel. Staffs are friendly and very accommodating. Very nice set up of buffet with delicious varieties of food. And I will definitely share my good and unforgettable experienced to my friends, colleagues and to my business associates.
I would highly recommend INTERCITY HOTEL NIZWA.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed November 16, 2021 via mobile

Great welcome & thank you to Sarah from the reception amazing team member
Was easy check in and out .

The restaurant team and housekeeping is excellent.

Swimming pool clean and easy to find it's.
For sure i with be back soon.
Thank you all .....

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2021 via mobile

I stayed almost 2 months in Intercity Nizwa hotel.Amazing experience.
One of the best hotels in Nizwa with ample car parking facility.Highly professional and friendly staff both reception and in restaurants.Wide variety of cuisines with affordable price.Roof tip swimming pool is amazing .I would highly recommend this hotel who ever is visiting Nizwa.

Date of stay: August 2021