Lowest prices for your stay
$76
$70
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$68
Priceline$70
Hotels.com$76
Travelocity$76
All reviews intercity hotel special thanks pleasant stay the hotel staff one night quarantine rakesh reception cleanliness carrefour mall lulu housekeeping amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2021

A nice modern and comfortable hotel with all the conveniences and facilities you would expect. You can find covered parking outside, and a pool on the roof. You can walk to the nearby shopping mall to eat.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank DrHappy0
Reviewed November 19, 2021 via mobile

I had a great exprerienced staying in the hotel. Staffs are friendly and very accommodating. Very nice set up of buffet with delicious varieties of food. And I will definitely share my good and unforgettable experienced to my friends, colleagues and to my business associates.
I would highly recommend INTERCITY HOTEL NIZWA.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed November 16, 2021 via mobile

Great welcome & thank you to Sarah from the reception amazing team member
Was easy check in and out .

The restaurant team and housekeeping is excellent.

Swimming pool clean and easy to find it's.
For sure i with be back soon.
Thank you all .....

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2021 via mobile

I stayed almost 2 months in Intercity Nizwa hotel.Amazing experience.
One of the best hotels in Nizwa with ample car parking facility.Highly professional and friendly staff both reception and in restaurants.Wide variety of cuisines with affordable price.Roof tip swimming pool is amazing .I would highly recommend this hotel who ever is visiting Nizwa.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed September 13, 2021 via mobile

My stay at intercity hotel was awesome. Room was very clean & neat. Place was calm. My room view was amazing I like it. Staffs were friendly and supportive.
I highly recommend it for others. My appreciation to all staffs to make my stay unique.

Date of stay: September 2021