Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$52
Priceline$52
Travelocity$52
Hotels.com$52
FindHotel$52
Tripadvisor$52
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2020

I was in this hotel in January, just for one night and it was enought!
First of all the location:it's 10 min driving from the center and it's really a pity because you cannot have a walk in Nizwa that is a really nice town!
The rooms are old and the furniture are really too old...I use the plural because the first room I received was with an absurd stench and so they gave me another one's...the result was noch much different!
The room was on the main street corner and it was really diccult to Sleep due to the traffic jam..
In the morning we have had breakfast and was really bad...few thing prepared and not good!...the breakfast level was really lower then the roooms quality!
I don't reccomend this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank TaxiGiallo
Reviewed January 6, 2020

We stayed here for two nights in December of 2019 with two adults and one child. Check in was easy and the staff were friendly. We had a fantastic room - the best one for us in all of Oman - we had two single beds on one side of a huge room with a divider and then a queen sized bed on the other side of the divider - it wa almost like having two rooms and two bedrooms. We had a balcony, a safe and a nice clean bathroom. Our room was clean and well maintained. The service was very good. We were unable to open our safe at first and had a drain clog and both times staff arrived to fix it within 5 min of our call. The buffet in the restaurant was very good - I was surprised at how good it was. There were good vegetarian options too. On our second night there we ordered a la carte (there was no buffet) and it was also very good- better than I expected. The breakfast buffet was good too with lots of choice. I had read complaints about the staff and the food on this site in other reviews, so I was not expecting much but found nothing to complain about. Our daughter did swim in the pool but it was a bit cold for her to stay in for longer than about 5 min. We loved our stay here.

Room tip: get the Rooms with a partial divider in the room
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank philo04
Reviewed December 4, 2019

Stayed there for 2 nights to tour around Nizwa. The room was very clean and comfortable with good wifi. Had good sleep. Fancy with a pool in the courtyard and a big chandelier overhung at the lobby. The breakfast buffet was bland.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Minstrel115
Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and got the impression that the (very spacious) room and lobby had recently been renovated (USB charging sockets are the giveaway) but the bathroom and restaurant had not; both look a bit worn and dated but still clean and functional.

The pool is quite large but due to the shape of the hotel building it received very little sunshine in early November. I imagine this won't get any better until spring as the sun will be too low in the sky. As a result the pool water is fairly chilly! The breakfast is large and hot options changed every day; perhaps not to western tastes but enjoyable all the same. Plenty of breads and fruits too.

There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance (one Yemeni, one Arabic) plus a juice bar which you can see on google maps. We ate at the Yemini restaurant and recommend it though you may have to do some furious googling of the English menu translation!

One peculiarity of the hotel location is the main road outside is effectively a one way street. To get to the old town you cannot "turn left" out of the car park. Instead you turn right and drive away from the hotel for about 1km before being able to carry out a U-turn and retrace your route.

All this being said we would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Stayed her for 2 nights when we were visiting the area and seeing the sights

The staff were friendly and welcoming. The rooms were cleaned and were very spacious. The breakfast buffet offered a wide variety of fruits and hot foods and it was tasty. While it does not have the best location, there are a few shops and restaurants in the area to try

The reason for my low rating- the second night we stayed there was a ridiculous amount of noise going on well past 12.30am. I stayed on the first floor and it’s pounded like the staff were pulling and dragging tables constantly around the floor of a room
The noise was so loud, I’m unsure as to whether it was on the floor I was staying on or the floor above
This went on for hours- when we arrived back at the hotel at 9.30pm it could be heard, finally stopping at around 1am.

It restarted again at 7am, with staff shouting in the hallways and causing a major disturbance!
If it was not for the rest of all of the good points, this would have been a 2 star rating purely because of the noise being made

Date of stay: October 2019