7 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$139
Travelocity$158
ZenHotels.com$178
1,168 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020

I stayed here for 5 days and 4 nights from 21st Feb to 25 Feb in room number 333.
Very nice and superb beach location hotel.We enjoyed a lot, great and supportive staff. I would recommend this hotel.

Only few things needs to be improved in hotel.

1.Telephone wasn't work in room. So need to go to hotel reception area
for the help. Telephone is very basic requirements in all hotels.

2. I am from india and vegetarian. Indian Veg food tayst is not good overall. Kindly request to improve veg food options for vegetarian people. I didn't enjoy veg food and I had to go to another restaurant to get an Indian food tayst.

3. Water bottle is bit expensive.

4. Only few electric charging points were available in the room. Btw they helped me and gave electric adapter.

Overall hotel is very good when you find hotel near beach location.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2020

They have several apartments all facing the Indian Ocean. Not all of them are of the same size, some are a bit too cramped to relax in comfortably. Luckily for me and my wife ours was of a good size. There are ground floor and first floor apartments. The beds were nice.
Breakfast was fairly good, and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Vincent020
DigitalMedia H, Communication Team at Villas Caroline Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Vincent020,

Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review!

We are very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and our team. We hope that you had great holidays in Mauritius with us.

We look forward to seeing you again, we wish you a very nice day!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

We booked 5 rooms from 27/12 to 02/01 .Beautiful sea facing apartments .Clean rooms .Great location on the beach.Food was delicious and freshly made everyday with good quality .⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ To all the chefs and the food and beverage team.New years eve dinner was way more than we expected for a small boutique hotel .Good quality cocktails and beverages .lovely friendly staff Especially at the bar .
The only negative experience I encountered was with the check in guy called Patrice .
1 room out of the 5 i booked was located at the back with no views . He told me if I am not happy with the room I can check out and find another hotel .This is a very bad attitude in terms of customer service .
Thank you Avinash for changing my room the next morning .
If you are traveling in a big family group ,this is the hotel to stay in especially during peak seasons .
Would definitely visit again with family .
Last but not least ; a big thank you to Franchette ,avinash ,the bar staff ,the breakfast and dinner buffet staff .
Lots of ants and some cockroaches in room due to high humidity levels ,hotel should look into getting this under control .
Definitely not my last visit to villas Caroline .Thank you all for making this holiday an awesome one .New years eve party was a blast with lovely table decor .
Don’t forget to visit Pakbo restaurant just outside the hotel .

Room tip: Rooms on ground floor ,in front of the beach volleyball ,rooms 316 to 330 on ground floor .
Date of stay: December 2019
DigitalMedia H, Communication Team at Villas Caroline Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Good morning 755pamg,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Our team is delighted to have been able to make your holiday a wonderful time. We are delighted that you have enjoyed our hotel and its infrastructure as long as our food & beverages services. We are glad that you had a nice stay with us despite the problems you have encountered. We would like to apologise for the same.

Please note that the remarks you have mentioned will be taken into consideration to improve guest satisfaction and experience.

We hope to see you again soon.

We wish you a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

We came for a wedding and had the island holiday of a life time... 2 weeks of leisure prior to our friends wedding we enjoyed many excursions... I will never forget swimming with dolphins in the open sea, swimming with green sea turtles and visiting an island with shore side markets... thanks to Samy from the boat house of Villa Caroline for sorting out our Adventures we will never forget and our children could be a part of... our friends also took my recommendations and came back with smiles from ear to ear!!!! Many thanks so much fun we will see you again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JamesS3730
DigitalMedia H, Communication Team at Villas Caroline Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Hello Jamess3730,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us!

Our team is delighted to have been able to make your holiday a moment of sharing and discovery with your family. We are delighted that you have enjoyed all the activities proposed at our boat house.

We hope to see you again soon.

We wish you a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 27, 2019

My partner and I stayed at the Villas Caroline for 5 nights for a wedding in November 2019. Disappointing is the best description. The room was in bad repair as were the public spaces with loose tiles and leaking roof. We had no hot water one night and low pressure at other times. I did not make them aware of this as it seemed to be hotel wide when we discussed with our friends in other rooms.
The location is beautiful but the hotel lacking lustre. Drinks are similar price to Australia which is hard to stomach when the staff are paid very little.
The only sweetener was a free drink upon exiting.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DigitalMedia H, Communication Team at Villas Caroline Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2019

Dear MacrameJute,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us !

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience that took place during your stay.

We would like to ensure you that we are taking good notes of your review in order to enhance our services and to improve our guest's experiences.

We are glad that you have been loving our beautiful location and we hope that you have been enjoying your holidays at Villas Caroline.

Have a good day !