“BEST THAI EVER”
Review of Ginger Thai

Ginger Thai
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in Flic En Flac
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ginger Thai, our "à la carte" restaurant welcomes guests in a splendid setting where the nobility of wood enriches the originality of the decorations, offers a traditional cuisine with spicy and acidulous dishes. The Chef, Karnsinee Thirapuncharoj, comes from the north of Thailand.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I really and sincerely enjoyed my meal and I apologized for not taking more pics but the food, ambience, service, hospitality were all impeccable. I highly recommend the Thai noodle dish. For dessert, I opted for Mauritian coffee which was also divine.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I have been a few times for dinner at Ginger Thai and every single time the food has been amazing.
All the classis thai dishes are prepared to your tolerance of spices. The fish in tamarind sauce is a must try.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious Thai food, great service, friendly and attentive staff, with a beautiful and relaxing ambiance.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Food quality amazed me.had a great dinner.would have still preferred more variety in choice of dessert.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is at Hilton Resort, but worth a visit if you don’t stay at the resort. Very good food and service :) It’s also a good atmosphere there! We had our 8 mnd’s old son with us, and that was no problem.