“Best ever full body massage”

Banyan Tree Spa Vabbinfaru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Banyan Tree Spa Vabbinfaru promises to be an exclusive hideaway in the Maldives. Enjoy the gentle breezes of the Indian Ocean and rejuvenate your senses with a range of spa treatments developed based on traditional Asian healing philosophies. At Banyan Tree Spa Vabbinfaru, therapists extend a warm welcome with their intuitive touch and a dedicated service attitude.
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I had a SPA credit through my booking at the resort and decided to use it and I did not regret it at all. I had an excellent treatment by a very professional therapist in a place with very high service standards.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"maldives"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The Spa in Vabbinfaru is as good as in THAILAND,is the best in Maldives.We are very enioy and relaxed.We had shoulder massage ,food massage and full body massage.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We loved our massages here. I did an hour on my 3rd day here and Hubby did 2 one hour sessions over 2 days. As it was off peak, we only had to pay USD30 for the one hour service. I had the Indonesian massage and it was amazing! So relaxing and my masseuse Mint, who’s from Thailand was excellent. Strong enough at the right spots so she got all my shoulder kinks out! And the ambience was something else- we had a couple open air salas to ourselves, which was still closed off enough that it was fine privacy wise. Hearing the birds, feeling the sea breeze, all whilst having a fabulous massage? BLISS

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had a very good experience, with a professional therapists and service. The ambience is nice and you have a great choise of treatments. Prices are a bit high but you get value for money.