“Tried The Green Market for Lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Green Market
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Sepang
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Pasig, Philippines
“Tried The Green Market for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2016

The Green Market is a modern, casual Japanese and Korean restaurant offering top-notch Japanese and Korean cuisine. These cuisines are freshly prepared. We ordered Salmon Salad to start our meal. It has fresh salmon slices with greens, topped with roasted sesame dressing. We then ordered Bento and Donburi meals for our main course. We had Tori Shogayaki & Kabocha Korokke, which is a stir-fried chicken with ginger sauce and pumpkin croquettes, Ebi Tama Don, which is a tempura prawn and onion and Tori Teriyaki Don, which is a grilled chicken with Japanese teriyaki sauce. All these sets served with rice, fruits, appetizer and miso soup.

We also partnered our meals with freshly squeezed juice. My friend and I had The Cooling Juice that is a mix of cucumber, celery, green apple and lemon. I never liked cucumber but this tasted so good. It was pure goodness and refreshing.

• Visited August 2016
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Thai first
“Eat free with AEON credit card”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

If you are AEON credit card holders, don't miss the chance to redeem your free meal at The Green Market Klia2.

I redeemed two meals in two different days (Arrival and departure days).

One full set meal included appetizer (salad), one main course (korean food or japanese food) , and one drink. The portion is enough for my mum and me to have light food before go to flight.

Food is really delicious and my mum was happy with that. Service is good, waiters are polite.

Visited August 2016
Forster, Australia
“Great Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2016

We were at the airport in the evening. The Green Market have great snack deals. The had a great deal with two Carlsberg beers with either French fries, or wedges or Mini spring rolls. This was a great!
My husband also had a Fatigue Buster juice which was a mixture of Apple, Beetroot and Carrot which he really enjoyed.
They also have great rotisserie chicken meals and salads.

• Visited August 2016
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Annabel T, Lounge Manager at The Green Market, responded to this review, August 7, 2016
Dear Guest

Thank you for your great review of The Green Market, Terminal klia2, .

We are delighted to know of your delightful experience and that you and your husband had enjoyed our food and beverage offerings here.

We appreciate your kind comments and my team and I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to The Green Market soon.

Yours sincerely,