“A very good experience of kayaking”

The Rucksack Rainforest Kayaking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Rucksack Rainforest Kayaking is licensed (Licence No. KPL/LN5690)by the Malaysian Ministry of Tourism. We are committed to make your day Fun & Memorable. See you on the river!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was a nice experience on a quiet river.
The guides were excellent.
The "plus": the photos taken by the guide and sent to each participant is really well apreciated.
A very good experience of kayaking in Sarawak.

All reviews
"the river"
in 68 reviews
"fantastic scenery"
in 4 reviews
"change into dry clothes"
"cocoa beans"
"end point"
in 3 reviews
"fantastic adventure"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were picked up at the hotel at 8 in the morning and went to see the Orangutans. What an amazing experience to see these wild animals emerge from the jungle. We went on to see a Longhouse, and then had a home cooked lunch by the river. One of the best meals in Kuching, our kids (aged 5-9) are picky eaters and the just loved the chicken cooked in a bamboo stick.
The kayaking was a breathtaking experience, such a beautiful, serene environment. And well suited for both adults and young children.
This trip was definitely one of the highlights of our holidays in Kuching.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

It was a great tour. Gorgeous orangutans, interesting long house, but the 11-km kayaking was really impressive. We didn’t know what to expect, but were totally shocked by the beauty and serenity of the river and view. I thought we were in the movie “A river runs through it”, perhaps in a tropical version. We didn’t see anyone else besides our group members. We can hear the laughters echoing. At the end of the kayaking, they let you swim in the river for a while. Once I got into the water, I immediately saw numerous healthy shiny fish around me. My wife and I enjoyed this tour a lot, and started talking about moving here (to Kuching).

The guides were actually a family business, but they are very professional, efficient, and most important of all, friendly and helpful. Every part of the tour is well arranged. They took very nice pictures (but I cannot attach them because of some technical issues). Strongly recommend without any reservation.