“Worst service we've ever had..”

Telaga Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #164 of 514 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant hands down gave us the worst service we've ever had in a restaurant.

It's regular that food doesn't arrive at the same time as in the UK.. But I received my gin and tonic AND tempura squid before my fiance even got her beer... annoyingly that was only the very start of our experience.

Fast forward 20mins, I only have about 1 bite left of my food, then her prawns finally came! And looked nothing like in the picture.. we hurriedly ate our food, got the bill, decided not to fight about the service charge, paid and left.

On our way out, I was splashed with water as the waiter got crabs out the tank.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The food is tastes authentic arabic..
for the price & quality, it’s good.. worth it.. will go back..

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Loved the food.had grilled fish and lamb ...it was rightly done and very tasty. Very good staff and excellent variety on the menu.Sadly it was our last night in Langkawi otherwise we would have definitely revisited.I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

There are many other options, don’t do this unless u have no choice..... below average.... seafood not so fresh. Even the deep fried fish did not taste fresh.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We visited Telaga Seafood two nights in a row as they had great Malaysian food and were friendly and helpful.

They had a good menu and was relatively well priced.

It is on the Main Street so good location with a view too.

The toilets are good and clean for Langkawi, although located just outside around the back.

If you are in Langkawi and looking for good Malaysian food or seafood then try this place...!

#Malaysianfood #seafoodbbq #Tomyum #peachytravellers #langkawi #Malaysia