Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$67
US$57
Tune Hotel Danga Bay(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$25
The Grand Jade Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$25
US$85
US$71
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Mutiara Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$49
US$46
Priceline
Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour, Johor(Johor Bahru)
US$93
US$84
Priceline
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$30
Princeton Hotel(Johor Bahru)
US$27
US$21
US$410
  • Breakfast included
Warm Blanket Hotel(Johor Bahru)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2016

I am sivakumar Jeganathan from Chennai, India. I have stayed here for 4 nights during June 2016.

Room is not spacious. It is very cramped. When I checked in A/c is not working & they have changed another room. In toilet, water pressure in shower is very low. Very difficult to take shower.

Did not try Breakfast or dinner. Complimentary Wifi is not up to the mark. Always gets disconnected.

Try some other hotel better than Vistaria!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I stay regularly in this hotel as it is near my company HQ. Additionally the room rates also help us to manage our business travel expense.

I gave some feedbacks on housekeeping in my last stay. They really make it a point to address my feedbacks and keep the room clean. And they try their best to assign the same room to me - a frequent guest.

Nothing to shout about. A good place to crash and rest after a day of work. Eateries are plenty within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Me and my friend stayed 2 nights. Convenient location with many restaurants within walking distance. The room itself is comfortable with clean bathroom. The price is affordable and reasonable. However, the kettle cannot be used.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I will be staying here every month for a week because of the cleanliness ( its super clean) and smells really nice, wifi and ethernet connection, easy access to food, drugs, clinic, 7eleven.
But recently I was given a non carpeted room and the space for me to pray is very limited as i have pushed the bed towards the wall every time.
And the wifi and ethernet connection has deteriorate since.

Hope that part improves and i will be staying here as often as possible.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I stay 3 nights for travel. The room is average with shower hot . Good. But not have slippers in room . The kettle cannot use.
Clean Room so good. Staff not friendly much. Just have only one person i don't remember his name , he friendly.
Facilities in Room average.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo