“Nice place to go”

Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

It’s true authentic Russian , one can get a warm welcome there, all that we ordered was of a good quality and tasty, service was also good.
The prices for two was acceptable and are worth what we have got
I do recommend this place!
The only thing was to reach this place by its address: the navigator leaded us to some suburbs, when it’s right on the big street . May need reservation

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I found this place long time ago and every time I come here I feel cozy, welcomed and satisfied with the quality of food, beverages and service.
Recommended for those who want to try the Russian cuisine - there is a lot of dishes here. :))

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Not-so-fresh food is a theat to the health. The personnel is rude and unfriendly. The cuisine is not traditional local one. Better to avoid than to regret the poor experience!

1  Thank Irene P
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Nice interior. Lovely Russian food. Great steaks. Some items like game are pricy but in general good value for money

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I really admire this place and every time I'm in the city, I go to have lunch here with my colleagues from different countries and they really enjoy the quality and variety of food here with attractive prices from 2 to 4 PM during the business week.
I definitely recommend it to the people who would like to try the Russian atmosphere restaurant and Russian food!
this facility is very cozy, most of the time is busy. It is a very clean and pleasant place with a delicious meals and friendly staff.