All reviews the main street nice hotel great location monorail station compact toiletries suitcases guests lobby mins bathroom yen bed okinawa
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Been to many hotel but they won our heart.The hotel room smell so nice & even though its near the busy street still it is so calming. Wheelchair accessible & their service is amazing.A place i will return when i visit Okinawa again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is super great, walk two minutes to the Main Street shopping area. The room size is relatively big than other hotel nearby. We stayed in corner room with 3 beds, still have enough space to open luggage case. The breakfast is good as well.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I had my flight from Okinawa to ishigaki cancelled and I booked into the Blossom for the night.

I arrived tired and stressed from a very long day and the staff were friendly.

The room was very well appointed. The bed was large and comfortable. The bathroom complete with a lovely deep bath Which I enjoyed after my day. I was impressed they supplied razors as I had forgotten to pack mine.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Good location on a quiet street though with easy access to all the necessities, sites, big bookstore, eateries; nice decoration and decor. Clean and not small rooms. Must also praise the flexibility of allowing the breakfast coupon for lunch as well! Good for ones who skip breakfast and late sleepers. Good value and most importantly yummy food (salad bar and main dishes to choose from!) Breakfast is good as well though a bit crowded.They have a nice view from the common room on the top floor as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Eva L
Reviewed 1 March 2018

The table in the room is small, so if you put your laptop computer on the table, you can not put anything on the table. Therefore, it is difficult to work in this room.
The bathroom floor and bathtub was slimy. I felt the cleaning was not perfect.
However, the Japanese-style bathroom with shower space is glad for the Japanese.

There is the library lounge on the top floor of the hotel.
You can drink free coffee in the library. There was a book related to a lot of railways in the library, because this hotel is operated by JR Kyushu which is a railway company.

I stayed including breakfast, but if I should pay an extra charge for the breakfast of that quality, I will not order breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo