I stayed in this hotel for a night when I visit Kagoshima. It was a pleasant stay. a Here's the pros and cons I can think of.
1. Standard business hotel. Amenities are complete and compliant for it to be called business hotel.
2. Inexpensive if amenities, room size and breakfast are to be considered.
3. Polite and helpful staff
4. Stable wifi
1. Quite a walk from the main station.
2. There are visible signs of aging, especially on the tub. They should consider updating it to catch up.
3. While I can say the breakfast is good, it lacks variation. I suggest adding some variation on bread, soup or at maybe, add curry.
- Free Wifi