“Delicious Ramen”

Tenkaippin Higashimuki
Ranked #111 of 2,255 Restaurants in Nara
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Tenkaippin is a famous chain restaurant for Ramen, but the menu varies slightly from restaurant to restaurant. What I recommend is “Kotteri” Ramen, their bestselling menu. The soup is very thick, but not stinky.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very good ramen, they also have some good value combos to choose from. Next door has some very good grilled options as well. - cash only.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect spot to stop by for a quick lunch: the ramen is delicious with a very tasty soup! The service is fast and kind, price is super affordable! If only I stayed more in Nara!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My wife is a noodles person, no day without noodles. We stopped by at this place exactly at 11am when they just opened. Delicious ramen and gyoza. Love it.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Well flavoured ramen with great portion sizes! I have had heaps of ramen in my past as I have come to Japan several times. I would highly recommend.