“Cosy small restaurant with nice food”
Review of Yakuzentaku

Yakuzentaku
Ranked #55 of 2,215 Restaurants in Nara
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Description: We promised to offer reasonable and tasty medicine serving dishes, It continues to be a shop that evolves daily efforts. Lunch that you can easily try the atmosphere of night course menu We are preparing.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Nice Unagi during a cold winter day. We didn't try the sushi though.
Plenty of locals eat here. Good place for families with kids.

薬Zen拓 薬, オーナー at Yakuzentaku, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you for coming our restaurant. We are happy to hear that. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I had tuna sushi and unagi rice bowl - both delicious! Restaurant is the third business south from Sanjo Dori, on the shopping street. Relaxing atmosphere with friendly staff and great food!

薬Zen拓 薬, オーナー at Yakuzentaku, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for coming our restaurant. l'm really happy because you enjoy our meal. We are looking forward to you visiting our restaurant.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

After a long walk around the Nara Park, we longed for a good lunch.When we walked through the arcade ,we were treated by friendly staff.We ate Chicken and egg bowl.It was excellent!!I wanna go there again.

1  Thank Nana K
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

One of my Japanese friends recommended us this Japanese restaurant because my partner is a vegetarian.

After visiting around Nara park(of course playing with deer;)), we went there. As she had told me, most of restaurants around Nara station were closed around three o'clock due to intermission btw lunch and dinner. Meanwhile, YakuZenTaku was open and they had both lunch menu and cafe-time menu then.

I ordered one of lunch menu and he choiced the vegetarian meal. The owner and staffs were so kind and the dishes were delicious. We enjoyed Japanese style and had a great time! We saw several kinds of cakes in the showcase but we're already full. I'd like to return again and try the other menu and cakes. Highly recommended for all to go!

薬Zen拓 薬, オーナー at Yakuzentaku, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you for coming. I'm really happy that you chose our restaurant for lunch.
Now we don't have cakes, but we have cafe menu (drink) and food menu is changing. So I hope you can enjoy them. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Food was really good!! I ordered new menu. It was rice with tea(persimmon tea) and small dishes which I choose. I choose a Ume (Japanese plum) and eel. Ume goes well with the rice and eel was also nice!
The restaurant has many kind of small dishes, so you can fine the dishes whichever you like:)

2  Thank Yuki M