All reviews shopping mall business trip the bus atm relative bath convenience store floor airport tokyo
Reviewed 21 July 2018

This Hotel is spotless, near new, and right in the heart of Chiba city. Above the just opened new shopping Mall of over 100 shops and the rail station. My room was 13th floor and I could see the platform below. Has all modern amenities, with even a warmed section of mirror in the bathroom, so when you shower and the glass fogs up, the centre doesn't, so you can still see to shave...plus free WI-fi of course. I slept like a baby, with check-out not until 11am. Thank you. I'll stay here again next trip.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
ホテルサンルート千葉, フロント at Hotel Sunroute Chiba, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel so much.

Did you enjoy spending your time in Japan?

Thank you for your opinion about the mirror in bathroom.
We will do our best for warm hospitality.

We look forward to seeing you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Nice clean room comes with delicious breakfast buffet. There are variety of food ready for every morning. Hotel is located near Chiba station. It's take 2 minutes from Chiba station by foot. And most importantly, it's surrounded by many shopping mall.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
ホテルサンルート千葉, フロント at Hotel Sunroute Chiba, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for staying at HOTEL SUNROUTE CHIBA.

We are honored to hear that you liked our hotel so much.
Our hotel is really close to the station and our breakfast also attract favorable comment from oue guests.
Please stay in our hotel when you come to Japan again.
We look forward to seeing you again our hotel.

A.Kurata

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I was on a business trip in Chiba and stayed for five nights in the Hotel Sunroute Chiba. The room was perfectly clean, comfortable and with everything you need.
The staff was very helpful and kind.Also they were fully booked they organized an additional room for a colleague in the middle of the night. That was really great and he was very thankful.

The room size was relative small but totally fine for a Japanese business hotel.

The hotel is perfectly located, directly at the west gate of Chiba train station. Everything you need is nearby, ATM, 7-Eleven and also some great restaurants.

Overall a great hotel which I can absolutely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
ホテルサンルート千葉, フロント at Hotel Sunroute Chiba, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel so much.
Our hotel is really close to the station it's popular from customers.
Please stay in our hotel when you come to Japan again.
We look forward to seeing you again in our hotel.

C.ISHIWATARI

Reviewed 26 November 2017

- The transportation to the hotel is very convenient as this hotel is next to the exit of Chiba station. It took me around 150 m. to reach the hotel.
- There are convenient store, coffee shop and restaurant around the place so it's very good when I felt hungry at night :)
- The staff were very nice and welcoming. They were smiling and willing to help. I left my luggage with them when I arrived early.
- The room itself is as you can see in the photos on this site. It is accurate. They cleaned your room everyday. The bathroom is very bright and clean :D
- I have to say it's worth the value.
- As for the location, as it's next to Chiba station. It made our trip even more better when we want to move from place to place.
- The surrounding is quite quiet and peaceful as it's not commercial area, mostly hotels.
- You can also use their automated check-out system if there's no extra charge. It's convenient since you don't have to wait for staff or anyone to check you out. All in all, I really like it.

:( The only thing was there was no drinking water in the room. Then, it's in Japan. You have vending machine around almost every corner

Room Tip: not too sure as it was all good to me
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
ホテルサンルート千葉, フロント at Hotel Sunroute Chiba, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for staying at our hotel.

We would also like to thank you for your kind comments.
Actually 8 floor have vending machine.You can use 24 hours.
We look forward to your next visit.

HOTEL SUNROUTECHIBA

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is at train station and department store so very convenience but no drinking water so you have to prepare for. Price is OK I stay Economy double ,non smoking . Staffs are very helpful . This hotel is at west side .

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
ホテルサンルート千葉, フロント at Hotel Sunroute Chiba, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel so much.
Did you enjoy spending your time in Japan?
We are looking forward to seeing you again.