All reviews quiet neighborhood breakfast and dinner two nights airport taxi
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

No mattet how good the hotel exprience can be, email communication by the Hotel staff Mr/Ms Wang was terrible, This Ryokan suppose to be the to class but the commuication by the international stuff is ruining the class of this Ryokan

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This is not our first ryokan experience, but this has been the best ryokan we have ever stayed in. Dining & breakfast is in separate private dining rooms. And our room was spacious and comfortable, with an amazing view of the Tsugaru Straits. Their Japanese staff were so friendly and welcoming. We felt at so at home in this ryokan. Yuri-san explained everything from the room’s high tech controls to us in English and I communicated in my limited Japanese. Their kitchen also did their best to accomodate my food allergy. The food and service surpassed our expectations.
This place was quiet, relaxing, private and discreet. Very classy.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I recommend you stay here for two nights to really appreciate the beauty of this place. Impeccable service. Comfortable rooms with a breathtaking view. When you stay for two nights, the breakfast and dinner menu is also slightly different, so you get to taste the best of the local produce.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank yuyet f
Reviewed 26 December 2017

If there is a 6 stars, I would give it to them. Everything is excellent about this hotel. The service is excellent, the room is spacious and nice., the view is fantastic, the breakfast and dinner are out of this world. I will definitely be back again!

Room tip: If you are going to Hakodate, I highly recommend you choose this hotel. You will love it!
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This was a beautiful, well kept and well managed Ryokan on the outskirts of the city, relatively close to Hakodate airport.
Service was faultless, and the meals (breakfast, and especially dinner) were among the best I've ever had in Japan. Each meal was sourced with mostly local ingredients, and served in a private dining room with views of the sea.
The spacious room was traditional, with unobtrusive and useful technology slotted in. Room lights, music, blinds, and a whole host of fixtures could easily be controlled from a portable tablet. The finishes and small details in the room and around the hotel were gorgeous. If we are in Hakodate again, this hotel with it's wonderful staff and memorable cuisine is certainly worth a revisit.

Date of stay: May 2017