All reviews massage chair public onsen top floor jr station olsen suite lounge spa yukata spring airport bath japan
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We had a duplex room with a private spa on our terrace. Very comfortable. 3 restaurants served our dinner and breakfast menus, intimate private dining rooms with different styles. Wore our yukatas all the time in the hotel for dinner etc. Food was great as was the service from smiling staff who did their best to communicate with us. Easy journey into the town for sightseeing. Good choice

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
b-hakodate-info, 支配人 at Bourou Noguchi Hakodate, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Use Bourou NOGUCHI Hakodate this time, and thank you very much truly.

Bourou NOGUCHI Hakodate Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Stayed 2 nights in 8-10/3/18, room no. 416, include breakfast and dinner, The hotel itself was stylish and elegant which is what I expected, and one important thing is no "mandarin" , at least I didn't heard that during our stayed...quiet and try to keep you privacy... the dinner and breakfast was really fantastic, Michelin standard, must be try ...
the public onsen was amazing, so comfy and fantastic outdoor pool....
only drawback was the room a bit date, especially the toilet's ventilation...
but all in all, this hotel was extraordinary, one of the japan hotel that I must stay again!

Room tip: dinner and breakfast must be try !
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
b-hakodate-info, 支配人 at Bourou Noguchi Hakodate, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

When you first walk in you're struck by how beautiful it is. Pools of water with islands if sitting areas, a pool table, etc. The rooms are older but large. Our room had a separate bedroom plus a large tatami room and our own private onsen. Dinner and breakfast are served in their dining room with individual private rooms. All very beautiful presented and delicious. My only complaint is that the common areas are overheated but this is a problem common to many places in Japan. Even our room was too warm even eith an air conditioning unit. We had to ask for a fan and open the windows.

But other than that, it's a gorgeous hotel and you can experience dining in your yukata, going to the public onsen for hotel guests and sleeping on futons on your tatami floor.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I think this is the best one in this area, however, Noguchi noboribetsu will be better. Dishes are very small and serving very slow. Resturant decoration quite simple but nice.
This is my third time visiting

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
b-hakodate-info, 支配人 at Bourou Noguchi Hakodate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Use watchtower NOGUCHI Hakodate this time, and thank you very much truly.
I receive contribution politely and thank you again.

I thank you more than the 3rd time of use center.
I was relieved at the sign you could meet overall, now, you can be satisfied
I exert myself.
We look forward to seeing you again, I'm waiting more than all staff center.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at a split level suite and it's really nice. Very spacious and good attention to detail. If I had to be super picky, they might be decorate and use the entrance level more efficiently. We had meals included only for 1 of the nights we stayed as we wanted to try the local morning market for breakfast. The meals here were fantastic and beautifully presented. There staff were always helpful even though their English wasn't fluent. Overall a great stay.

Date of stay: September 2017