All reviews hotel lobby matsumoto station shuttle alps onsen ryokan
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I visited with my family at the end of the year.

The hotel lobby was decorated in New Year's attire. Although there was no figure of the lady general, the reception of the people of the staff was kind and admired.
The cost was in the old building, it cost about 25000 yen with morning and evening meals.

From the room you could see the Alps and the sunset also entered. However, it is regrettable that dust became conspicuous by the light of the setting sun, which was cleaned cleanly.

Dinner was very tasty. There were also some made-to-order and there was also a chill.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank goutei6
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Because I went to summer vacation, the price was quite high.
The three families paid a high fee of more than $1,000 per night, so naturally, I visited with anticipation.
The room and the food were too bad and I was very disappointed.
I think it was not worth paying for the peak season.
they will not repeat their customers if they do not create a fan.
they should stop the fare setting that the tourist is disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank matu4
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights with breakfast and dinner included. The breakfast was delicious with both western and asian options. Dinner was fixed traditional Japanese and equally divine to the eye and taste. They were able to accommodate my daughter who is gluten free and prefers vegetarian. The onsen was fantastic. Outside the Lobby is a foot bath. They provide shuttles from Matsumoto station in the afternoons and mornings. They even dropped us off at Matsumoto castle.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Sageandsydney
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Although my senior parents loved it, I suffered. The thin Japanese-style mattress and small pillow were awful. I couldn't sleep and ended up with a stiff back and neck. Food was terrible!!! For ryokan fans it's probably an excellent hotel. Not for me...

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank YNMtoronto
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived to the hotel after a long drive, looking forward to have dinner at the hotel. The menu is fixed and included a wide variety of traditional food.
None of the dishes were fine, or even tasty. I prefer a more limited selection with a higher quality.
The hotel staff are kind and friendly, we spend an hour at the private outdoor onsen which was beautiful and rewarding.
The sleeping arrangement is traditional Japanese style, not really necessary...

Date of stay: March 2017