“Great atmosphere”
Review of Oden Miyuki

Oden Miyuki
Ranked #33 of 3,787 Restaurants in Kanazawa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Busy, friendly, great atmosphere. Beware the owner’s recommendation, probably what no one else was ordering! Everyone around us looked like their food was tasty, not ours. I think it was overpriced, but who knows

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Came to enjoy the local oden but tried so much more. The oden specialties were wonderful but also other dishes as well. The tenpora small shrimp was fantastic and a regional specialty. Also the Saba (grilled mackerel) was wonderful as well a great sake! Very casual and friendly service and company.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

Great causal dinner spot. Friendly staff, English friendly. Their specialty is Oden. They will select a variety for you if you are not familiar with Oden.

They also have several other small plates to round out your meal. We had grilled skewers, fried shrimp and a great simply grilled piece of mackerel. Beer, wine and simple cocktails, too.

Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

Our taxi driver recommended this place for dinner, and advised us to be there before 5pm when they open for business. We were not disappointed. The seasonal dish that evening was the Kanimen, crab meat cake served on its shell. Each patron is allowed one serving. We ordered tempura, sashimi, various varieties of oden. Average cost per person was around 4500yen, including sake.

1  Thank Momomo333
Reviewed September 29, 2015

I went there yesterday evening for my birthday. Even though I had to wait around 20 minutes to get a place (which means usually that it's a good place), the staff was so sweet and smiling. They chose for me Oden with omelette, meat and a crevette ball.
I get into (hand) conversation with my next sitting neighbor, a girl from Tokyo who drank a really good saké with me. A really nice birthday present this restaurant!!

2  Thank Elwinra