eDreams
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Although not a fisherman, I spent 11 relaxing days at the S. Z. L. From the time of my arrival to when I departed the food, hospitality, and general service was excellent. Unfortunately the pool was being repaired at the time. Charity (Camp Manager) is an absolute star, nothing was too much trouble for her. I liked the eating arrangement early morning coffee, brunch and dinner, and the quality and variety of food was very good. The river / sunset views whilst dining were spectacular. I used the boat on two morning to go upstream / downstream and enjoyed the views of the river. Definitley worth another visit.

Date of stay: March 2015