“Great transport / tour ”
Review of Mui ne go

Mui ne go
Ranked #35 of 40 Tours in Phan Thiet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mui Ne Go is your top Tour Operator for day trips in Mui Ne at great affordable prices. If you are Traveling or staying in Mui Ne, We will organize your fun aquatic and land activities. Experience, value, fun and safety makes Mui Ne Go the best choice for you and your family. Please contact us via our website for any additional detailed information.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I used this company to see the white and red sand dunes, fairy stream and fishing village for $5 pp at sunrise. It’s all we needed and the places we saw were excellent

All reviews
"ride"
"vietnam"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2018

You should scheduling vietnam trip with this company. Especially private car , super convenient. Thumps up

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank shin490
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

This was a reliable and affordable sunrise tour to see all the sights in Mui Ne. I was back at the resort before the breakfast buffet was finished and could relax by the beach afterwards.

Trong was easily contactable through WeChat or WhatsApp. The driver picked me up at the assigned time and he was very effective in managing time such that I could see all the sights without feeling rushed.

The white sand dunes were absolutely beautiful- especially at sunrise because it was cool, relatively quiet and not as packed with tourists. I chose to walk up the sand dunes. They offer a ride up to the top of the dunes but I much preferred the walk. I went wherever I wanted and explored the dunes without an assigned trajectory.

The Fairy Stream and the Fisherman Market also provided cool photo opportunities!

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Booked the Mui Ne one day tour from Saigon with Trong, the communications with him were from LINE and pay buy paypal which was very convenient. The tour was well organized and went to every where it says on the itineraries. The sleeper bus was the best.

We went to the white dunes and red dunes, with an option to pay for jeeps and ATV at white dunes, it was pretty hectic because all the tour were there at the same time. The red dunes was beautiful and much better than the white dunes. We travelled as a couples and agree that the best part of the tour was the Fairy Stream, it was like a walk to heaven, you will have to come and see you self.

We was informed by Trong that the jeep’s driver is new but judging from his driving skills of up and down the hills of Mui Ne, he is well trained and ready!

This trip was by far the best experienced in Vietnam for both of us. The tour went smooth and I would recommended everyone to use Trong’s service.

1  Thank Kraineboy
See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Took a trip with my significant other this December. Wanting to get the best prices we booked everything early, to maximize our busy schedule. Mr. Truong of Mui Ne go was very responsive while messaging him on line, before my trip, and while on SMS in Vietnam. I paid with confidence over PayPal on the month of my trip, extremely trustworthy. Didn't want to take payment until the month we departed for our trip, was extremely well organized.

We booked thee tours through him. The sand dunes tour in HCMC, being the first, a low cost way to visit all of the major POIs in Mui Ne without having to rent a scooter or paying the exorbitant Taxi fees. The tour hit all of the major spots in the area.

My one complaint is if you are elderly or a shutter bug you probably won't have enough time to see everything in detail in the Fairy Steam. You will however have sufficient to time in both dunes to make it to the picture spots to take a few pictures, providing you are in reasonable shape. Saving on renting an ATV ride. My other complaint about this tour was the driver/guide who refused to drive 2 people back to their hotel, paying for a bus for them instead. These people booked through their hostel directly, and the driver decided to make us wait to send the backpackers on the public bus instead of make a 7-10 min trip to drop them off. One call to Mr. Truong alleviates our issues as he lit the fire under the driver's butt to get us moving again.

Something to consider if your hotel lies outside the main Mui Ne strip area. For a group tour overall it is an excellent value for backpackers especially, only if u are okay with a no frills tour. (which we were) 3.5/5.

We also booked two one day tours, Mekong Delta - My Tho, Ben Tre tour. This tour was excellent. The multi course upgraded meal we received was quite good., and the guide was entertaining and informative . 6/5!!!

The same guide was available for our Cu Chi tunnel, HCMC tour. The food location was decent, not as great as our multi course meal in the Mekong however the same excellent guide. (Yung) 5/5

Another note, Transportation. If you are visiting Dalat city and , booking bus travel from mui ne to Dalat and mui ne to HCMC is highly recommended as the prices in the city are more expensive from the various travel agents. The bus from Dalat, which we should have booked through Mr. Truong :( collected us from our hotel in Dalat and brought us to a drop-off point in the main backpacker area of HCMC. If you are further you can take a taxi. Also if we had to do it again we would probably have taken a bus instead of the reunification train in Phan Thiet.

But getting back on topic, booking through Mui Ne go was a pleasure as there are very few travel agencies that go to extra mile in South East Asia to offer after sales service. I was very impressed. His tours beat all of the direct local prices. And he was very organized. I only wish he had more tours for Northern Vietnam, for when I want to return! 9.5/10.

1  Thank CBClear