US$284
US$135
  • Beachfront
US$214
US$194
Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang(Da Nang)
US$90
US$73
Hotels.com
US$540
US$444
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$498/night.

US$590
US$294
US$60
US$54
US$130
US$127
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$534
US$497
US$566
US$515
All reviewsrecommend this hotelseafoodstaff was extremely helpfulfree bicyclesroom was cleangreat hotelminute walk to the beachvietnamese breakfastwestern optionsbudget hotelcheap pricethe dragonstayed for nightstaxivaluablesgreenhousemotorbike
Reviewed 11 January 2016

We unfortunately stayed next door at the Dragon Sea hotel which mis advertise their rooms and charge too much but our friends stayed here. The room were very nice and clean, there was a nice breakfast service, and the staff were very friendly. This will be the hotel my family and I will stay at next time we go.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 5th floor with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
GreenHouseHotel2015, Guest Relations Manager at Green House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Dear Robert Pulliam,

The entire team would like to thank you for your great feedback regarding Green House hotel.

Though you did not stay at our hotel but your friends, we are very glad that the concept we propose has met your expectations; our clients satisfaction is our greatest reward!

We are looking foward to welcoming you again during your next vacation with your family.

Your sincerely!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

The staff is fantastic. I liked that they took a photo of our passports and let us keep our passports. Only hotel that did that during my vacation. Very clean and nice hotel. Breakfast was very good. One of my fav hotels I got to stay in. I went with my family so it was perfect they provided 3 twin beds. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Diem L

Dear Diem L,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Green House hotel.
We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our property.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon again!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I broke my leg while staying at the Green House Hotel. The staff could not have been more amazing and helpful - including accompanying me to the hospital and really going out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. Cannot recommend highly enough!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
GreenHouseHotel2015, Guest Relations Manager at Green House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear Ms. Haboucha,
Thank you for your kind words following your stay at our hotel. We are so happy we were able to fulfill you with such an enjoyable experience!
I and all the entire team hope that you are still enjoying your wonderful vacation despite of your hurt leg.
All the staff of Green House hotel also would love to welcome you back during your next trip to Da Nang. Please feel free to send us a private message when you will be returning!

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed there one night before heading to Hoi An my girlfriend and I.

For the price we paid (25$) the room is more than a bargain and it includes free breakfast.

However breakfast was kinda limited and was just average. The staff had a little difficulty with English but managed to help us out with the surroundings and with the booking of a motorbike. However the motorbike came with an empty can of gaz.

A good stay because of the room but not so much for the staff.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
GreenHouseHotel2015, Guest Relations Manager at Green House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Dear Tan H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Green House on Tripadvisor.

We are disappointed to know that you were dissatisfied with the quality of our breakfast and the difficulty in conversation with our staff, I am sorry that we did not have the opportunity to discuss this during your time at the hotel.

Once again, my sincere apologies for your disappointment and hope that your next visit to Danang finds a more satisfying experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

The decoration is a bit old, smelly room and not quite sure what kind of smell is that. Air conditioner is not functioning well and did a complaint. Room window facing local shops with loud chatting noise, not suitable if you want an early rest.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank whokilledkenny

Dear guest,
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay. We work so hard to have our guest feel comforable and well cared during their stay but it is so sorry to hear that you have a little let down by your experience.
I was very pleased that we did first of all have the opportunity to have you to stay with us at Green House hotel, besides that, we also must apologise to learn that you found your room have some kinds of smell and the loud chatting noise from the location shops in front of your window room, or even the bit old decoration, all which to a be a disappointment.
We do always hope that we will exceed our guest’s expectations, and truly create a home away from home for our residents.
I hope that the above did not detract too much from an otherwise enjoyable stay and that I will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Green House hotel in the not too distant future.
Please accept my best regards!