“A Wonderful Landing in My Heart”

Nguyen HIen Dinh Tuong theatre
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Last summer, I came to the theater with my foreign friends. Despite the fact that I has been living in Danang for 18 years, this is the very first time that I come to this Traditional Theater. Before this on, I only pass there, have a look again and again. When I come to the theater, the performance there is really stunning to me. The sound, the instrument, the actors, the atmosphere, the audience... they all are awesome. I just felt like I was in Vietnam of the 18th century, where all the traditional art and values were in the best condition. Thank you for organizing such an event like that, which make a great landing in my heart!

3  Thank Thống A

Reviewed 20 March 2014

interesting show with variety tranditional performances, Lovely dance Apsara. the amazing instrument. Friendly services give the clearly introdution about Vietnamese tranditinonal art at the exhibition.

2  Thank MyTrieu
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We came to the theatre on saturday night. Its ancient theatre and be decorated by a lot of marks. The performance describe the variety of Vietnamese culture, the unique musical instrument and charmming dances. I like the instrument namely Dan Bau, the artist seems to play on the air. Really enjoyed watching the cham dancers "Apsara" in action. The theatre exhibition is perfect place to discover the classical drame art. Service was average. The ticket is reasonable. Would visit it again ..for sure.

2  Thank Hannah T