“Average”

Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came here by chance. I had my motorbike repaired down the street so I thought to kill some time, I would pay this place a visit.

The menu had a variety of dishes on there; however, I targeted the Mexican section. In Da Nang, not many places can execute a good Mexican dish; except for Cococita at Cocobay where they have a Mexican Chef from Guadalajara. The food there is spot on.

So anyways, I ordered the quesadilla with chicken and I sprite. Before I ordered, I already envisioned of how the quesadilla is going to come out like, and boy I was right.

Mozzarella cheese with with some weird red sauce and shredded chicken. It wasn’t bad, but the thing, it didn’t stick together. You basically have to eat it with a fork. It came with a side or sour cream.

The service was decent.

Overall it wasn’t bad, but it definitely wasn’t good.

I’m willing to give this place another chance. Maybe, I’ll go for some Italian dish next.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ordered food to our hotel. They delivered food to our door. So much food and it was very, very delicious. We ordered the chicken, beef and fajitas. The chicken was spicy and beef, but well flavored. The restaurant called ahead to make us aware that the the delivery would take about 45 minutes. They delivered the food within the time said and provided cutlery and additional sauces. For the amount of food and cost and flavor, it is an excellent restaurant option.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I ate here three times when I was recently in Da Nang and the food was great every time! They have a good menu with lots to chose from inc Mexican, western and Asian food. The prices are also really reasonable, most meals cost between 50,000vnd - 150.000vnd, great for a backpackers budget! The staff are also nice and attentive. The only negative I would say is that the portions aren’t the biggest but other than that I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I come here by chance with my younger sister for dinner. Food was very good with affordable price. i enjoyed fish and salad included in one dish with VND 80,000.My sister also loved her food much. The waitress is friendly, caring with my a little sweet carrot juice (my fault forgot to tell her) and try to make it better as much as possible in her ability ... I really appreciated her attentive. Definitely, i will be back.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We tried fish with sauted vegetables, the portion was big and super tasty. Affordable price - 100 000 VND. Location is great with 2 nice tables outside. Highly recommend to visit.

1  Thank Nadiya K