All reviews near the train station yogurt room price stayed here for one night room was clean the hotel offers star hotel hotel is located receptionist shampoo airport taxi vietnam toilet dong hue
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The room is not in a good condition. The shower room has a hole, so water leaks to the toilet area. The hotel doesn’t provide shower cap and cotton buds. We got only two sample-sized packs of shampoo and body wash. Though we hadn’t put DND, they didn’t make up the room for us.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Faii S
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night and wish it had been more. Check in was very friendly and efficient and was shown to our room in double quick time. The room was clean comfortable and modern, we slept very well. Breakfast was a nice surprise, great service good food. All in all a very well run hotel, highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I chose Iris Hotel as it was the best choice for a night’s stay that’s near the train station, as I was Hue bound the next day. The room is spacious and comfortable but could use some improvement, such as brighter lighting in the toilet and bigger water pressure in the shower.

The receptionist wasn’t too helpful when I asked what time the train station closed and if they could help book tickets. This came as a slight surprise as I’ve been to Vietnam many times and most hotels have always been very eager and helpful when it came to booking tickets or tours. Overall it’s decent for a night’s stay but only for very practical reasons.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. The room was clean and not too small. Bed was comfy. Just remember to ask to choose the room first, some rooms don’t have good smell due to the humid weather and wood furnitures. I didn’t have time to try the breakfast there so I couldn’t comment on that.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We are 4 people staying at Iris hotel, it works perfectly well for all of us.
Breakfast included, and it's delicious though. With the price of 2-star hotel, I can't expect more for what I pay. Someone says it's not good but please compare to how much you are willing to pay.
It's worth staying here. I highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family