InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
Trip.com
US$474
Cancelon
3,218 results
All reviewsla maisoncitron restaurantlong poolheaven levelbarefoot restaurantnam tramthe club loungesky levelterrace suiteearth levelairport loungeclub managercable carprivate beachdifferent levelsheaven on earthhuge balcony
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

This resort is absolutely fantastic! We stayed in a Club InterContinental room, which was a superb experience. We had a very spacious room with a huge terrace overlooking the ocean, enjoyed complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and great cocktails and canapes in the evening at the Club InterContinental guests only lounge. The service was amazing, hotel and the Club InterContinental team was extremely helpful and attentive to our every need. The artchitecture and design of this hotel is fascinating, from lobby area, pools, rooms, villas and restaurants to the tiniest details - everything is so thought through and beautiful. You could spend a week in this resort and still find something new and fascinating (e.g private cinema rooms that are available for any guest to book and enjoy a movie night!). We were also impressed with dining experiences, especially 1888 La Maison restaurant by 3 Michelin starred chef Pierre Gagnaire. This was one of the best meals we have had in a long time! Cant wait to be back to this beautiful and luxurious resort!

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Indre R
InterConDanang, General Manager at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Dear Indre R,

Thank you for such a lovely review and highlighting our Club InterContinental experience in both the room, the lounge and service from the team.

I see you also had the opportunity to experience many of the facilities and appreciate all the design details of each area. I am very happy to see your experience at La Maison 1888 was one of your best meals and yes, please do come back so you can try our new menu.

Thank you again for your time to post your memories and hope to see you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Juan Losada
Resort Manager
InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort

Reviewed 3 March 2016

The Intercontinental on Sun Peninsular, Monkey Mountain was such a great resort and location that we decided to return again one year on from our first visit. I can report that it was as magical as the first time and every bit as breath taking to behold. The quality of the rooms, restaurants and the bold unique design throughout the hotel is truly world class and make this a very special place to visit. The private bay which the hotel owns is so large that you can wander around in peace feeling like a millionaire on your own private beach. This clearly hasn't gone unoticed since the resort has just won the World Traveller World's Leading Resort Award for 2015. No doubt this will drive up demand so I'd get there soon while you can still find a good deal.

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the bay but pick a room with a larger terrace to enjoy it more.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank slaterneedham
Reviewed 3 March 2016

You are in another world from the minute you arrive at this resort. Everything about the accommodation, the Club, the pools and facilities, the food, the private cinema, the funicular cable car, the secluded location is first class, tops, the best. But as regular high end travellers, what really blew us away was the genuine attentiveness and care shown by staff. From An Tu's (concierge) efforts to arrange my daughter's hair appointment prior to our arrival, Linh's (guest activity) kind gesture to personally make our family a traditional Lunar New Year cake, Harry's (head butler) and Tho's (Club) personal attentiveness and care, to the 'hands on lead from the top' examples of Lien and Jason. And Tri, Tom, Peter and the many many other warm staff who made our stay more perfect than we could imagine. Thank you to everyone. Intercontinental is lucky to have these people to who will bend backwards to ensure your stay is as perfect as possible.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing but highly recommend 'Club level' if you can afford it (breakfast, high tea, cocktails and canapés).
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Carolyn W
Reviewed 1 March 2016

The most amazing hotel I have ever stayed. From Arrival to departure there was not one thing the hotel or staff could have done better. It has been a year since leaving this oasis & it has been on mind ever since. If you ever want to put a hotel on your bucket list than this is the one. The staff including higher management were the most accomadating and professional people. The hotel lobby, rooms, grounds, restaurants & food were outstanding and everywhere you looked was somewhere new to explore. The view was Heaven and I couldn't recommend this Resort enough.It was a indulgent holiday I will never forget. Thankyou.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank kirsten g g
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I travel a lot for business and pleasure, and I get to stay in very nice hotels and resorts. Because of this, I'm frequently asked to name my favorite property in the world. It's easier for me to narrow it down to my personal top 10, and the IC Danang resort is comfortably positioned as one of my favorites. It was my first trip to Vietnam and I wasn't sure what to expect. At check-in I met my butler who gave me a cell phone and told me to call whenever I needed anything, wherever I was. That "how can I help you" attitude was shared by everyone on property - and it would have been enough to make for a great stay, but there was much more. The restaurants were amazing. The breakfast buffet at Citron was remarkable with staggeringly beautiful views, and dinner at La Maison was absolutely sublime. I could go on and about the spa and the private treatment villas, and even the pedicures by Bastien Gonzalez - it just shouldn't be missed. I stayed club level in their villa on the beach. It was massive, well appointed, and comfortable beyond belief. I'm looking for an excuse, any excuse, to go back. Go to the website, look at the pictures and somehow it is even more picturesque and special.

Stayed: April 2015