US$360
Trip.com
Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang(Da Nang)
US$84
US$144
US$141
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
Sofia Boutique Hotel Da Nang(Da Nang)
US$34
US$30
US$130
US$127
Orbitz.com
Dai Long Hotel(Da Nang)(Great Value!)
US$16
Priceline
US$534
US$497
US$582
US$528
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The palace-like setting, the efficient and immaculately groomed staff, and the complimentary soft-drinks while playing table games adds to the thrill of having a light-hearted flutter here. Recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We are at this hotel now for 1 more night and be happy to leave. The beach, pool etc are gorgeous. The service and lack of understanding 5 star is not up to brand expectation. I am ihg platinum ambassador for several years and typically treated very well. The staff here are friendly but overall hotel not up to ihg crowne plaza standard. Tried to get some milk to my room for a cup of tea and over 1 hour later, 4 phone calls the same argument. Rude girl on phone said I could have condensed milk for free but cow milk will have to pay. I agreed to pay several times even though I thought shouldn’t have to and finally after we said to forget it the milk arrived. The beds are hard as a rock - back is killing me....so not 5 star bed. The city view room are so noisy all thru the night. I used my ihg points for this stay and usually still are given a nice room at all other ihg hotels. I asked several times for a Oceanside room and told hotel is fully book. If that is the case where is everyone? This is our 2nd time to danang and booked this hotel as little closer to Hoi An for tailor visits. My advice forget the extra cost of commute - stay at the spectacular intercontinental and do the extra travel. The management team at crowne need to do some training with the intercon team and learn from them. As intercon manager explain platinum ambassador is very high level of membership and should be treated no different because using points. Breakfast also not up to standard if other cp hotels...no salt and pepper. I set of shaker for whole restaurant and pepper empty. It’s the little things right? Asked for eggs Benedict and it came with no ham, spinach anything! Had to pay for bottle water at breakfast also. Staff are very friendly just not train well as should be for brand. Really disappointed

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kellie Anne Pat... s
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hello Kellie Anne Pat... s,

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. While I am pleased that you liked our pool facility, beach access and staff friendly, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced with our bed condition, outside noise and level of service received from our staff. It is not enough for us to be just good, we want to be exceptional and even though we could not fulfill your expectations this time, we will continue our work to improve all our services. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our loyal IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite members. You remind us that we always need to be on our toes and ensure that we provide the best guest experience to everyone that walks through our doors. Once again, thank you and we'd love to host your next stay in the area or at any IHG property where ever your travels may bring you.

Krysllin G

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Good Evening

Today I experienced the worst possible service experience in my 23 years of business with hotels ever!

I live in Da Nang and operate businesses throughout Vietnam and South East Asia.

I am a regular guest at the hotel, with a weekly visit to the casino.

I arrive to the hotel by personal car each week, with every visit confronted by security guards at your front entrance, who without fail make it a most difficult experience to park my vehicle.

Today however was different, today I was treated in the worst way I could possibly imagine. After being refused entry, I explained to security I was a regular. I was grunted at then pointed to a parking area in front of the hotel. I parked, then told I could not park in that spot ( the car park was empty except for one car), so I parked next to that car. Got out and was rudely again told that I could not park there also. Frustrated I ignored the security and proceeded to the casino.
Security then followed me and informed security at the casino to prevent my entry with no explanation. I was pushed to one side whilst a manager talked on his phone. I was treated like a bad child, and felt incredibly embarrassed as other guest watched on!
Again frustrated by the poor service, I walked to the hotel lobby to complain.
Lisa at the hotels customer reception was most helpful and courteous and understood the situation and attempted to rectify and apologise for what occurred!
She asked to see where I had parked, to which we walked outside to inspect.
On doing this we walked back to the hotel lobby where the assistant duty manager meet us outside the front of the hotel, asked what had occurred, then rudely answers her phone and leaves me still standing out the front waiting for her. Allowing her to rudely finish her call she again was relayed what had occurred. She spoke to security who informed her the problem was that my car was facing the wrong way in the carpark.
So I had been embarrassed, rudely treated and sworn at in Vietnamese ( I do speak Vietnamese) over parking my car in the wrong direction in a empty car park. Not what I would call service, Nor would you I expect!
Having this finally explained to me, I was told security did not speak English and I would have to move my car!
Through out the conversation I never heard the words, please, sir or sorry.
I was then explained to me once I had performed this I would be escorted back to the casino ( escorted by security, what am I a security risk ? ).
I have been coming to your hotel since opening, I bring friends and guests to enjoy your hotel regularly. I weekly visit the casino, and on three occasions eaten with Mr William your executive chef.
But here comes the kicker, I am a IHG Reward member and represent three tour operators from India, Singapore and Australia.
As of today I have issued a notice to these companies suggesting that customers be aware of possible troubles if visiting the casino and should not recommend until further notice.
Furthermore I have also informed business groups travelling to Vietnam from Australia for APEC not to visit Crowne Plaza, fearing similar instances.
I travel throughout South Easy Asia and stay in a number of hotels. I also like to gamble, many gamblers I know ask me what I think of Crowne Plaza, until today I would answer truthfully, good smorgasbord, small professional casino, clean but sometimes disorganised hotel. However after today I will have no hesitation to tell how badly I was treated today.
On an upside I would recommend Lisa from customer relations for further promotions, she was polite, professional and understanding. As for your very tall security officer, tell him I speak Vietnamese and he should not swear at customers thinking they would not understand.
On another downside I would suggest you call the hotel and speak in English, it took over 15 minutes of being shuffled around until I finally could speak to someone who spoke broken English.
I have lived in Vietnam for some time, I understand the people, culture and language. Respect has the utmost importance in the culture. Today I am sorry to say received none!
Until I receive a reply or explanation my recommendations will continue to apply.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Pedr F
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Pedr F,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to bring your concern about the your parking experience. We appreciate you have regarded the excellent service received from one of our Front Desk staff, Lisa. Guest comfort and safety are of the utmost concern to us and our hotels are committed to making every possible effort to provide a secure environment. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow-up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

We value your IHG Rewards Club membership and I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Grace P.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights in a very recent holiday. Nothing too spectacular

The hotel itself was not so bad but the staff are quite inexperienced or just simple cold and don't care. Hotel is big and nice but quite a bit out of town so if you want something closer to where the people are this is not the place for you. Right next to the only casino in town so perfect for people who want to do a bit of gambling.

I stayed here for 3 nights in a very recent holiday. Nothing too spectacular

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spencerwilson93
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear spencerwilson93,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Danang and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations regarding our service. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments!

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This Crown Plaza hotel is unfortunately different from other Crowne Plazas. It is catered mainly to chinese tourists in big groups. Nothing but a money-oriented hotel that doesn’t emphasize on the service of quality on independent travelers because they will get millions of groups of Chinese every year anyways. The architecture and design look massive and cool but it seems a bit cold and impersonal. All signs were in chinese, TV channels Chinese, even staff was Chinese, many didn’t speak the local language which makes me think it is very disrespectful to Vietnamese guests as they feel unwelcomed in their own home country. Would recommend this to chinese people.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Sofia N
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Sofia N,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. It has always been our goal to make sure that your every experience is worthwhile and I am sorry that it did not happen this time. The thoughts you shared are insightful and will definitely help us achieve or intent of getting the highest guest satisfaction. I am forwarding the things you brought up to our hotel owners and management for their review in order to meet all of our guests' needs and satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope that this will not deter you from giving the hotel another chance to make your stays as pleasant as possible.

Grace P.