All reviews free afternoon tea royal room king room lemongrass tea ga ga customer relations officer splendid hotel hotel decor bouquet of flowers hotel da the rooftop swimming pool great position special thanks extra miles hotel stay nice decoration breakfast buffet was excellent
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I have spent 5 days 4 nights there. It was a wonderful experience. Free tea and snack from 2pm to 6pm at the rooftop top dining area. Also, staff are so nice. Thanks Alma and Clara for giving us useful advices on restaurants / sightseeing. And thanks for the birthday cake and roses! I had an enjoyable stay

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy O
monarquehotel, Người quản lý at Monarque Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Mr./Ms. Mandy,
Thank you so much for your kind words about Monarque Hotel Danang after your recent stay here. It will be a great pleasure to share your comments with the team and encourage them to continue delivering memorable and genuine services to each and every guests.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Monarque Hotel in the future and hope that other visitors will find your review inspiring!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2018

I couldn't recommend the Monarque Hotel Da Nang highly enough. The staff were wonderful, authentically warm and exceedingly helpful. The hotel was luxurious, beautifully decorated and ran superbly. The breakfast was a sumptuous feast as was the delightful afternoon tea, but again I reiterate it was the entire staff at the Monarque that made the stay such a memorable and nourishing experience.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
monarquehotel, Người quản lý at Monarque Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Mr./Ms. Eldon,
Thank you very much for sharing your very detailed thoughts about Monarque Hotel on TripAdvisor. It is our pleasure to learn that you had a memorable stay at our hotel. We thank for your complements on our products and services. We ensure to maintain our best services and make improvement on the areas that still on going until we deliver the qualified professional service.
We look forward to welcome you again in soon future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

It is a very good place.
Beach Front Hotel.Near the dragon bridge.Staff service is excellent.
Good quality food and welcome drink.
Clean room.comfortable travel.Guest service and Staff is very good advice to me.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr./Ms. Pheerasak ,
Thank you for taking the time to communicate your experience and valuable feedback following your recent stay at Monarque Hotel Danang. We are pleased that you enjoyed the overall surroundings and our professional staff.
We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Hotel in the future.
Thanks & Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

The moment I got to this hotel I just know there was something different. The staff were all friendly, the lobby and facilities were all very inviting. The room was extremely spacious, beautiful and very useful. But most importantly was the staff that made this trip very special. I would love to thank Clara, Sophia and all the staff that helped throw my friend a surprise bday celebration :). The small details that this hotel paid attention to outrivals many even higher end hotels.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 140bryann

Dear Mr./Ms. Bryan,
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Stay at Monarque Hotel for 5 nights & enjoyed my stay.

Good value for money as I managed to get a good deal online & was very pleased. Room was decent sized, clean & have everything you will need. The complimentary afternoon tea is a plus.

Received a pleasant surprise which I wasn't expecting. So I had a cake & flowers delivered to me to the hotel which the reception received & passed to me. The next day, 3 hotel staff appeared at my door after I came back & surprised me with another cake and a bouquet of flowers (with candles & a birthday song!). This was a very pleasant surprise which I really appreciated. Thanks again!

Something to note is that this is listed as a beachfront hotel here, but i wouldn't say it is exactly on the beachfront. If you look at the map, there are 2 roads that you will need to cross to get to the beach. It's not far, probably take 2 mins.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
monarquehotel, Người quản lý at Monarque Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Ms. kellynelly,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with our Monarque Hotel.
We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Once again, thank you for your visit and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Kindest regards,