“A MUST do in Da Nang”

Onetrip Da Nang Adventures
Ranked #2 of 31 Food & Drink in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Onetrip is a social travel company connecting local guides with travelers from around the world for an amazing Vietnam adventure. We work closely with the local communities to curate real local experiences so that travelers can enjoy the true beauty of this awesome country--our people.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I heard about Onetrip, I loved the concept and I was not disappointed. Vi was awesome!!! She arrived with a smile and a hug and I knew it was going to be a fun day. The views from the mountain were beautiful and I learned a lot about about the Vietnamese culture as we chatted away all afternoon. I was also introduced to some local treats that I would have never found on my own and they were so tasty!
I've done many tours, in many countries but this one was probably my favorite. I highly recommend doing this tour and make sure you request my girl Vi!

2  Thank RL C
in 7 reviews
"student city"
"tin tin"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this to everyone"
"local market"
in 9 reviews
"banh xeo"
"amazing tour"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This city tour was so awesome with the two girls!!! They absolutely gave us
The feeling to see the city through their eyes. Adjusted the tour to our
preferences, even took us to eat a lovely yoghurt ice cream after the tour.
They took the time, had good knowledge. We absolutely enjoyed spending our
time with them this morning and seeing the city trough their eyes.

The food tour was nice as well, they took good care of us. We did only
visit the local market and another really good seafood restaurant. After
that they took us for a ride through the city, over the big bridges. Sitting on the back of Brian's big motorcycle and him driving really fast was awesome!!

Overall we are such fans of this organization. We might also book a tour in
hoi an :)

2  Thank femkerolf
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Did the student danang trip today with Thuy and Trang and it was awesome! They were so enthusiastic and knowledgeable that we had a great day and were really happy with the tour :)

2  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked a city tour with One trip on 31 March. My first on a scooter but Tran Vi my guide was excellent.The whole experience was awesome - riding along the scenic coast of Danang, up the mountain to see the lady Buddha, and ending the evening on a delicious seafood meal like the locals...Highly recommend this...5 Stars

1  Thank eleanor t