“The best spa in Da Nang”
Review of Nirva Spa

Nirva Spa
Ranked #11 of 168 Spas & Wellness in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A home space is created for healing and relaxation. The place where is your soul and body meet.
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Nirva Spa more than 15 times and I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to write a review, maybe because each time I leave I am so relaxed I just want to float in my bliss cloud and I forget. This is my favorite spa, ever. I’ve had so many massages at Nirva and each one is exceptional! From the moment you walk in, you are welcomed with tea and a smiling face. The rooms are beautiful, the oils are all natural and the treatments are heavenly. I also haven’t found a cheaper spa in 9 months of living here. The owners are so kind and really make you feel like a friend, I can’t speak highly enough of this place, it really is the best spa in Da Nang.

1  Thank Kira F
Nirva S, Owner at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Kira F,

It was so over joyful and bliss to read your compliment word to us . Thanks for so much for taking time to share review with us and Triparvisor users .

Once thanks again and looking forward to welcoming you again in shortest.

All reviews
"mask"
"vietnam"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and I received the signature massages for 90 minutes. The joint seems to be run out of a regular family home and the masseuses are prompted to the shop whenever customers arrive. The latter does have a slight effect on how good the massages are as they may vary depending on who’s taking care of you. My massage was quite good but my friend ended up with muscle pain the next day. Owners seem like nice people.

1  Thank 32christinek
Nirva S, Owner at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear 32Christinek,

First of all, I would like to say deeply for chosen our spa to relax while staying in Danang and as well took time to share review with us and TripAdvisor users.

And so sorry for any cause effected to your friend as it might had too much pressure on muscles. I believed that will be fine soon.
We are having few permanent staffs and few casual labor who are working in 5 star spa in the hotels so that why you saw them just came in when guest arrived.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your friends in shortest future to recovery service.
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I had tried to go to a different massage spa, but they were booked up and that was to my benefit. Nirva looks like a home spa shop, but staff and massage rooms are great. I walked in, had to wait about 15 minutes before I got a 90 minute massage for about $16. The massage therapist asked about pressure and sore spots. I got a firm relaxing massage that surpassed every other massage I had during my trip. I do suggest making an appointment if you don’t want to wait. They have lots of ways to do that through social media. The owners of the shop speak great English so no worries about communicating. I’m defiantly going back again.

1  Thank Mathew T
Nirva S, Owner at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Mathew,

Thank you so much for having chosen our spa for relaxing while you and your friend stay in Danang, we Hope that you had great time here.

It it so pleasure to read all your compliment words to us and staffs. Yes our Home Spa is small so that might easy to get fill for some time of the date so would be high recommend to make reservation in advance.

Thank you and looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

3 of us went here after reading good reviews (1 guy, 2 ladies). Each one of us walked out smiling ear to ear. Everyone was not only super nice, but beyond skilled at their craft. We got a few foot / body massages around Vietnam but this was by far the best.

Highly recommend.

Big thanks to all of the ladies at Nirva Spa:))))

Nirva S, Owner at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear JJJQ,

Big thanks for all your compliment words to us and as well as taking your time to share review with Tripadvior community.

We hope to see you again.