“Bamboo massage for 1 hour”
Review of Nirva Spa

Nirva Spa
Ranked #9 of 115 Spas & Wellness in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A home space is created for healing and relaxation. The place where is your soul and body meet.
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I was so impressed with the massage I had today. The spa was immaculate, lovely music accompanying the treatment and found the warm bamboo very soothing. The cup of tea and biscuit at the end was a lovely finishing touch. I really appreciated getting to take a book home from their collection. I would highly recommend this spa. The people were very friendly and professional.

Nirva S, Owner at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Dear Kit F,

Thank you for chosen our Nirva spa to relax and as well as taking your time to share your great experience with us and Tripadvior community.

We hope to see you again.

All reviews
"massager"
"healing"
"cupping"

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Very nice. Went there once for a massage- homely and nice. Would recommend to travellers.
No pushing for tip as is common at other spa's.

Nirva S, Chủ sở hữu at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear ArunAggarwal05,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your great experience with us and TripAdvisor users. at Nirva Spa, for sure no one asking for Tips, that would be depend on customers

Looking forward to welcoming you again in future

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just wanted a foot massage but we felt that the service was so Amazing that we came back later for a full body massage. The service is exceptional.I highly recommend it.

Dear Katsuhiro T,

Thank you very much for chosen us to relax while stayed in Danang and as well as taking your time to share great experience with us and TripAdvisor community

we looking forward to welcoming you again in future

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

I called and booked for the time I wanted np and went with 2 friends. The staff is really amazing, nice and professional. Prices are amazing for the time and value! I can't wait to get back there and try something else!