“Started with a foot massage”
Review of Nirva Spa

Nirva Spa
Ranked #14 of 176 Spas & Wellness in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A home space is created for healing and relaxation. The place where is your soul and body meet.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just wanted a foot massage but we felt that the service was so Amazing that we came back later for a full body massage. The service is exceptional.I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: January 2018
Nirva S, Chủ sở hữu at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Katsuhiro T,

Thank you very much for chosen us to relax while stayed in Danang and as well as taking your time to share great experience with us and TripAdvisor community

we looking forward to welcoming you again in future

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"mask"
"60min"

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I called and booked for the time I wanted np and went with 2 friends. The staff is really amazing, nice and professional. Prices are amazing for the time and value! I can't wait to get back there and try something else!

Nirva S, Owner at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Tanya B,

Thank you so much for used our services and taken time to share experience with us and TripAdvisor users

Looking forward to welcoming you again soonest

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We booked the Nirva package and enjoyed 2,5 hours of best Treatment. It was super Relaxing and the staff is very skilled and friendly. I felt newborn afterwards. Always again.

Nirva S, Owner at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear alina828,

Greeting from Nirva Spa!

Thank you very much for all your compliment words and as well as taking your valuable time to share great review with us and Traveling users

Looking forward to welcoming you again in shortest future

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed an hour long back, shoulders and neck massage here. It was done exactly according to my request of firm to hard and the masseuse was friendly, as were the rest of the staff. Would happily return!

Thanks!

Date of experience: December 2017
Nirva S, Chủ sở hữu at Nirva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Daniel M,

Once thanks again and looking forward to welcoming you again in shortest future

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I was here last night with my fiancee and had the 150min. "Blissing(?)" course together. It costed 550k vnd per person (pretty good price I believe)

It was a combination of full body massage and facial care. It was quite satisfying and we decided to go again today before we leave Da Nang at night.

Strongly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2017

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for choosing our Spa service and as well as taking your time to share great review for us and TripAdvisor users. We are prouding to provide the prices are very competitive with other spa around Danang in term of quality service and ambience.

Once thanks again and looking forward to welcoming you again in shortest future