“Fantastic Vietnamese food”

Tre Viet Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 980 Restaurants in Da Nang
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: Viet Bamboo is a Vietnamese traditional Restaurant, where has many special dishes from every region of Vietnam with unique flavours. Besides, we also served dishes from other countries around the world. Traditional music band performs every weekend from 7pm to 9pm. Having served by 5-star-chefs, you will have an unforgettable meal. Welcome to our restaurant!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The food is very good in this place. Authentic Vietnamese food and moderate price. Nice place. Try the bamboo beef and the pancakes

Tre Việt R, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Tre Viet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Xin Chao Mr. Miguel C

Thank you so much for a warm feedback and we are all happy to know that we met your expectations especially on the dishes that you had tried. Thank you for recommending the dishes to other who are reading comments on tripadvisor.

Thank you and hope you'll be our guests soon as you come again to Da Nang

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Our family of 7 recently enjoyed a delicious dinner at Tre Viet thanks to the great TripAdvisor reviews.
The portion size, taste and presentation of the food was very well suited to our group of all ages. We our eyes were bigger than our stomachs, and we were pleasantly surprised when the bill including soft drinks and beer came to around USD50.

Tre Việt R, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Tre Viet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi LeeFamily

Thank you for giving us a warm feedback regarding on your visit last night with your wonderful kiddos, we are so happy to have you and to offer you all the best dishes to try was an achievement the fact that all of your tummies are filled up. The main mission was to let you taste Authentic Vietnamese Cusine by not equaling the taste with the amount but rather give you the delicious food with a low amount

We just want to give you the best food and service that everyone deserves!

Thank you hoping to have you again :)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ordered a duck dish with roasted chicken, the waitress explained the cooking time so we waited with a beer.
The duck arrived a plate full of bones and gristle and the chicken was dry with little meat, why did it take so long to prepare this ?
After pointing out our disappointment with this meal, they did give our bones a half price discount.
It's a shame really because other people's food looked so good and you can see the potential is there.

Hello Mr. alguidos

Thank you for leaving us a comment regarding on the duck also the chicken well noted about your concerns, we greatly appreciate it.

During the time i was taking order you ask for the Grilled duck but as i was said it will took about 30-40 minutes of cooking so you declined to wait and you choose the fried after delivering your food, you call me and seeing your disappointment i insisted to change for other dish that you wanted to try but you refuse so we are very for your disappointment but thank you for giving concerns.

We are hoping to be our guests soon and giving us another try! Thank you for a short talk during your visit and thank you!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had baby squid , octopus, scallop , clam , oyster and Vietnamese noodles . The food is really good and very friendly staff . We had a lovely dinner .

Tre Việt R, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Tre Viet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Xin Chao Mr. Matthew L

We want to say thank you so much for giving us a warm feedback regarding on the service that we granted to you and for also loving all the food that you had tried which results for loving us warmly. Nothing but the best for all of our guests

Thank you and we are hoping to see you again!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I came in at 7pm and was greeted by a lovely filipina server. Must I remind you, I’m in Vietnam; however, I’ve seen it it through out Southeast Asia, where many establishments hires Filipinos due to them having better English skills. Nonetheless, she was very pleasant.

I knew from the start I wanted the pork belly and the scallops; however, both of the items I wanted was 86. I was a little disappointed. Instead I opted for the grilled squid, grilled oyster and the venison bbq skewers. Usually, I’m not a fan of eating game, but the venison was actually ok. The squid was amazing and the oyster was average.

Overall, it was a decent meal, but it didn’t satisfy my craving.

I definitely give this place another try, since I’m on contract as an expat here for a year in da nang. Hopefully they will do a better job on keeping a higher par on their pork belly and scallops inventory. I’m in F&B and if any of my outlets 86 on several of items, I would definitely have a talk with my outlet managers.

Tre Việt R, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Tre Viet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi Mr. lynhdan

A good day to you!

First i want to say sorry and thank you for appreciating all the dishes that i recommend to you, so happy to know that you still enjoyed your food.

Sorry for being a little disappointed due to the dishes that you really want but unfortunately it has been sold out early. I am keeping a promise since you will be here for a year, i will definitely wait for your second visit, promising it will be a good one to remember.

Thank you for giving me some advice since we are on the same industry and i am keeping it as one of notes i need to be taken well.

We are still happy for coming and we will wait for the second chance :)

Thank you and See you soon!