“Great day out”

Hoi An Motorbike Tour Adventures
Ranked #20 of 258 Tours in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Phu. I live in Hoi An, but I come from a small village near the border to Laos. I became a motorbike tour guide (easy rider) three years ago. I just love my job and I love showing people the real Vietnam by motorbike. So, what do I consider the real Vietnam? Countryroads, small villages with minority people, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, waterfalls, cities in the central highlands, and coffe
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was a great way of seeing parts of Vietnam and in a fun way. The guide was great, he ensured our safety and was really friendly

All reviews
"amazing seafood lunch"
"beautiful waterfall"
"true vietnamese"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Do not confuse this with Hoi An Motorbike Adventures, as they all have very similar sounding names. I would highly recommend that you book with Mr Phu. I had a very specific route and wanted to customize it and go off the beaten path. Other larger companies would not allow this. We ended up hitting the Hoi an country side, before going up to Hai Van Pass , lang Co, and looped a return via Marble mountains. This can be completely customised if you want a completely different route.
Mr Phu tended to all my requests and the price was significantly cheaper at 60USD compared to other larger companies charging 100USD++. Bear in mind you can rent a motorbike yourself for about 5USD per day. A larger company following "the usual tourist route" would be making even more profit, especially as they often take on 3-5 more in the group. Mr Phu had no issues reserving his whole day just to take me only riding my own bike (supplied by him).
This is an honest man trying to run an honest business. He is extremely humble and I implore anyone who is considering a motorbike tour to give him a shot. If you cannot ride, you can ride pillion with him.
I will be booking a 3 day 2 night tour of the Ho Chi Minh trial with him when I return next year.

2  Thank keviesaur
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I did a 4 hour countryside tour with Tony and Pur. They picked us up from our hotel in Da Nang which was really nice! They both drove really safely. We visited lots of places that you would usually visit as a tourist. We felt like we saw a part of the real Vietnam! Tour included: vegetable farm town, silk village, pottery village, stop at a local coffee shop, and plenty of good conversations.
We absolutely loved every minute of this tour and I will recommend this tour to anyone visiting Hoi An.

1  Thank Shelley L
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did a tour with Phu from Hoi An up to Hue. Wonderful experience. Phu showed us many amazing places, took us to a very good restaurant and a coffee shop and always rode in a nice and smooth way (which is very appreciable because here in Vietnam the traffic is a bit...crazy :)). Thank you very much for this experience Phu!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had such a blast with Phu and his guide. We were excited to do something different and after reading other people's reviews on here we decided that spending a day driving up the Hai Van Pass would be very special. We weren't wrong. It was such a good day! We visited many interesting sites, ate some delicious lunch (the best seafood my friend has had in Vietnam and Phu ordered some delicious veggie goodies for me as I am vegetarian). The weather was hit and miss but Phu provided us with wet rain gear. We stopped regularly to make sure we didn't seize up which was most appreciated as we are both pretty new to riding on motorbikes. We felt safe the whole time and really enjoyed the range of activities (we even got to go swimming which was awesome) as well as the relaxed and friendly company. Phu and his guide were great drivers. Phu gave did the history of the places we were visiting and we had some lovely chats too. All in all an amazing way to spend a day. We are so happy that we did it. Thank you!!