“Don’t judge a book by it’s cover!!!”
Review of Minh Nhi Tailor

Minh Nhi Tailor
Ranked #56 of 434 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing 24hr service. Price was on point, she has been sewing her whole life so she knows what she’s doing. Quality came through in finished product. There was a waiter who asked about if/where we were getting our suit done whilst we were eating at a restaurant, we told her. Her reply was this “oh very good, very cheap but only for the basic colour.” Which I think is true but.... again I can’t say it enough the finished product is very high quality so unless your getting a glittery sequenced suit you’ll be fine. Easy communication which was great, her English was excellent. My partner and I both got bottles of chilled water even though only one of us was buying a suit. I will be returning and I highly recommend if your a first suit buyer.

All reviews
"minor alterations"
"winter coat"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Love to have my clothes made with Minh. She can do anything
i bought in my top, pick some materials to duplicate.
Magic same same but different
Whoo hoo!!! Brilliant

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We had a winter coat made here, it was exactly as ordered, nice quality, great service. The woman we dealt with was very helpful giving advice and listening carefully to what we wanted.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Minh came highly recommended by my friend who went to Hoi An last year, and I was not disappointed! She was so friendly and helpful, and made me two lovely dresses for work. Only took one fitting to get them perfect. I’ve already gotten lots of compliments :-)