“Fair, friendly & good quality”

Cloth Shop Anna - Tailors
Ranked #15 of 442 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunatly I found Anna after I ordered some clothes in a other shop. But I still needed some. In the other shop the staff was pushy and kind of arrogant, not so Anna. She was so nice, funny and helpful. I ordered 3 bikinis (1 was a copy of my old one and 1 bikini-top was a copy of my bra) and 2 blouses. After the 1. fitting they just had to make small changes and now its perfect. I would defenetly go there again.

All reviews
"quick turn"
"superb quality"
"bought several"

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Before we traveled to Hoi An, I did a ton of research on the tailors. There are the big, fancy ones, but I was warned that there could be a lack of personal attention, so when someone highly recommend Anna to me, I started reading all the rave reviews...and I decided to visit her first. Once I met her...I never went to see any other tailors!

She’s lovely and charming, and she aims to please. I brought pictures of the items we wanted her to replicate, and she was very truthful about what she could do and whether she could get the right fabrics. I really appreciated her honesty and the fact that she didn’t try to “sell” us. I also loved that she took me to her fabric store (on the back of her motorbike) to get the best options.

Within 2 days, Anna made pieces for my husband and me, and the whole process was so easy. I cannot stress how much we enjoyed meeting and working with Anna.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Anna always goes over and beyond to make the whole experience as easy as possible for you. Her English is excellent with great sense of humour! I went to Hoi An for 5 days and made outfits for my entire wedding party and around 15 items for myself (for wedding and office wear). Since we had so many items, choosing the fabric/patterns was incredibly challenging in warehouses full of hundreds of different types of material, but Anna's 15+ years' expertise and patience was second to none. She kindly took me around to different warehouses and to her tailor so that I could find what suited and ensured the clothing had the best fit.
Anna also recommended some local places to eat and things to do whilst we were waiting for our items to be made. I would 100% recommend Anna as your choice of tailor in Hoi An, and I plan to revisit later in the year!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, did for us amazig cloth and bathing suit. Work very professional! And very funny women!
The best place in Hoi An!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I live in Danang and I have gone to Anna for the last year for all sorts of clothes including dresses, a bathing suit, tops and a bridesmaid dress. My boyfriend also gets his shirts from her.

She helps you choose material and takes you to the market if she doesnt have what you're looking for. She has a great sense of humour, and she remembered me from after the first visit. Great value for money, fast turnaround for clothes.