“Fantastic work, super cheap prices ”
Review of TA TA Cloth Shop

TA TA Cloth Shop
Ranked #165 of 463 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Tata and Mae did amazing work on multiple garments. They made linen pants, shirts, tank tops, and handkerchiefs. They made multiple alterations until we were 100% satisfied. My girlfriend's linen blouse also turned out great!

Highly recommend Ta Ta for anyone looking for any custom clothing in Hoi An.

Date of experience: April 2018
in 12 reviews
"fit"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had a few things made at another shop and was on a mission for a certain fabric. I stumbled on this shop and they were WAY more talented. I ended up getting a whole new suit, sport coat, custom party shirts, and.... they helped design my wedding attire. The quality was fantastic. And the fittings were easy!!! Unlike other shops i tried they didn’t fight me about the fittings, they insisted about getting it right and were more than happy to change small details to please me. My fiancé even had 2 wedding dresses made!! TWO! She now has to pick what to wear from two stunning custom dresses. They even stayed open late for us for our very last fitting to make sure it was all perfect before we left the next day. We didn’t even break the bank! I wish i had gone their first. We loved them so much the daughter and mother team are now our friends on Facebook!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Tata was so kind and with a lot of taste that helped me to find perfect kimonos I was looking for with a very good price!
It is cheap, good materials and fancy!
I am Italian and I know something about fashion!
I traveled a lot and I can tell you it is the right place to have your clothes made by hand that will fit you in the perfect way!
Love you Tata!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I followed the reviews here on Trip Advisor, but my experience was not good. The saleswoman promised all would be ready at 11.00 the following day. I was there but she was not. Her staff had to call her. They did not speak English as well and I suddenly got the feeling that something had gone wrong. I had checked out of my hotel and had to leave Hoi An at 12.00. The items were not ready. She had forgotten my order.

This changed my itinerary drastically, not to mention that it caused unneccessary stress and irritation.

They told me to come back at 17.00 to pick everything up. I didn't have that extra time.

I had to get angry before they said pickup in one hour. I received everything at 13.30. 2.5 hours later than agreed.

I would recommend that you leave yourself time in the itinerary for this type of unexpected change of plans.

The items were as ordered but this came with too much stress.
This was an experience I will not repeat.

Date of experience: January 2018
Huynh H, Chủ sở hữu at TA TA Cloth Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear my customers
First, thank you so much for your feedback
And sorry that you are not happy about my service
But you know what ? You didn’t tell me exactly you leave . When you come the kimono your order it finished . Only thing your old jacket need to change the zip
But I forgot because that day my grandmother died and I didn’t charge any money from your jacket . Only help to fit but
My helpful for bad reviews
I am sorry it is for me to Learn
Best regards
Ta ta

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Tata sewed for us two custom made gorgeous jackets, a bathing suit and a tablet-cover, all very accurate and well made, and always with a smile on her face.
Above all - she is very professional. I showed her a picture from the internet of a jacket that I want, and she instantly knew how to do it. She didn't rest until we found the exact color, fabric and button that was right.
It's hard to find a really good, professional and trustworthy tailor in Hoi An, Tata is definitely all those things! You won't regret it!

Date of experience: February 2018