US$16
Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
US$216
US$63
US$46
Agoda.com
Hoi An Chic Hotel(Hoi An)
US$75
US$69
Blue Clouds Homestay(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$14
US$41
US$39
Riverside Oasis Villa(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$32
US$35
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsorange hotelold townswimming poolcold towelsjapanese bridgebalcony overlookingminute walkwould recommend this hotel to anyoneamazing staffbreakfast was includedvietnamtoursbalconiesbicyclesdong
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We were recently touring Vietnam and were lucky enough to find the Nhi Nhi Hotel in Hoi An! The moment we walked in to the hotel lobby we were greeted and welcomed with a smile from Thuy (pronounced Twee) and other staff members. Our first visions of the open lobby, beautiful staircase and centralized indoor pool were quite impressive. Thuy escorted us to our rooms, explained all the amenities and opened the balcony door overlooking the pool. The delicious cooked to order breakfast is unending. Thuy also arranged personalized tours for us. The centralized location of the Nhi Nhi Hotel is a comfortable walk to old town shopping and restaurants. We will definitely return to Hoi An and stay at the Nhi Nhi Hotel!! It is first rate and we give it a five out of a five rating!!!! William and Christine

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank William A
luyenluu, General Manager at Nhi Nhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear William

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your glowing review on TripAdvisor.

It was an enormous pleasure to have you stay with us and it means a lot to receive such feedback in recognition of the service and attention we are proud to provide our guests.

It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am delighted to read that you found the hotel and your room accommodating to your needs and that our staff, especially Ms Thuy, were able to make you feel comfortable and give you such memorable service. I shall pass on your lovely comments to her and the rest of the team as I am sure they shall very much appreciate your praise.

I trust from your review that you left with fond memories and will hopefully return to stay with us again and regard Nhi Nhi as your new Hoi An home.

Thank you for your support of Nhi Nhi and I look forward to welcoming you again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a beautiful, quaint hotel in a superb location. The staff have 5 star customer service and English skills. We loved the little balconies overlooking the pool, and spent a lot of time drinking and reading out there. They have a guitar that guests can borrow which my husband and I loved - a great touch. The staff and owners put on a special lunch for us because my family are return guests. Great access to Old Town, a stunning little hotel, with clean rooms and exceptional service. Thank you Nhi Nhi hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank amyhilhorst

Dear Ms Amy ,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Orange Hotel and Nhi Nhi hotel.

It was a pleasure for my team and me to have you and your family staying with us last week and I am delighted that you all had a lovely stay.

I shall pass on your lovely comments to owners and the rest of the team as I am sure they shall very much appreciate your praise.

I would like to thank you for your feedback; it is of great value to us and reassuring to know we are doing a good job! I am thrilled that you had such a comfortable stay and enjoyed the service here .

Thank you for your continued support and please do come and visit us again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

On my 12th Vietnam holiday, this time I brought my whole family, including my daughter and her husband from Australia and my son, his wife and baby, Hugo, from England.

The staff at this hotel (as for it’s sister hotel, The Orange Hotel, in Da Nang), are so friendly and helpful it is always a treat to stay here.

Manager Thuy (pronounced Twee), is exceptionally good, she is a lovely young lady, she is efficient, friendly and always available to help the guests. Receptionist Nga is another lovely young lady, with a beautiful smile and she was very helpful in giving us advice about the hotel, the city and a number of other queries she helped us with. I don’t know the names of the breakfast staff and the bell boy, but they were also very good.

The rooms in the hotel are high quality, well furnished and very comfortable.

My family and I are already looking forward to our next holiday in Vietnam and if we stay in the Hoi An Old Town we wouldn’t stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank AussieWestCoasters
luyenluu, Guest Relations Manager at Nhi Nhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Mr John,

Thank you so much for such a beautiful and meaningful review about our staff and hotel.

We appreciate that you try to remember all the staff's names. Our front-desk department is willing to assist the guests about the recommendation.

Also, food and beverage team is happy to see your compliment and service in the morning. On the other hand, we are thrilled to hear that you satisfied with our decoration and amenities in the room.

On behalf of Nhi Nhi 's team, I would like to thank you and look forward to your next stay at Nhi Nhi hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing 3 nights stay at Nhi Nhi hotel, all of the staff were so friendly and welcoming, with manager Thuy, going above and beyond to ensure an easy and relaxing stay (she was especially great with our 10 month old son Hugo). We had a room with a balcony that overlooked the pool and the stunning Japanese architecture of the building, where we sat out each day evening with my family having drinks before making the short walk into Old Town for dinner and a wonder about. Ahn Bang beach is a short 10-15 cab drive away where we spent our last day lounging on bean bags in the sun at “The Fisherman” whilst going back and forth from the water.
Highly recommend Madame Kahn’s for Bahn Mi - has to be one of the best sandwiches in the world!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Leigh2211

Dear Mr Leigh,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Nhi Nhi hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read you had enjoyed your stay with us, giving a good rate to your overall experience.

It is the goal of the Orange and Nhi Nhi Team to ensure our guests feel as comfortable as possible, so that your stay will be as pleasant and successful as it can be.

I shall pass on your complements and glowing evaluation of the hotel to the individuals you have highlighted and the rest of the team.

We would be delighted to welcoming your family back at Nhi Nhi . Please reach out to me directly when next in Hoi An and I will personally ensure you will be very well looked after which may be allow us to gain the fifth star.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

For the price, this hotel is very good indeed. Though it feels a little old and small, it is comfortable and quiet and I slept quite well. Breakfast is great - it's not a buffet so plan 20 to 30 minutes for it, but enjoy the food and coffee they give. Close enough to town to walk there for meals and visits several times a day. The best thing was the staff - very friendly and lots of smiles. Even though it was just me staying, I felt looked after and welcome.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Daniel C
luyenluu, Guest Relations Manager at Nhi Nhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Daniel C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Orange hotel..

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the room, the range of breakfast in our restaurant.

Your compliments are highly appreciated and the team will be delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable experience and recommend others to visit.

We would love to thank you personally if you would like to pass by our team at any time and make our time even more enjoyable with your presence and a pleasant chat! :)

I look forward to welcoming you back to Nhi Nhi in the near future.

With kind regards,