“oh Highlands how I miss thee!”
Review of Highlands Coffee

Highlands Coffee
Ranked #34 of 100 Coffee & Tea in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Fast Food, Brew Pub
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I first visited a Highlads cafe in Hue, though I've seen them in Hanoi. Once I tried it the standard was set, I'm really not a coffee chain person but I got absolutely hooked on Highlands. I visited one in every city for the rest of my trip except for Dalat where there's no Highlands. I really loved their matcha latte on the cold and rainy days in Hue, their shredded chicken bahn mi was my breakfast every day in Hoi An (19K for a bahn mi? BARGAIN!), I was in love with the banana cake and couldn't go a hot day in Nha Trang or HCMC without the lychee jelly ice tea. (FYI- the Hoi An branch didn't accept any cards.)
I miss them so bad :(

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We travel to Hoi An in a couple days. There are many coffee shop in Hoi An, but Highlads coffee was one of the best one. Great tea/ coffee, clean, friendly staff.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Awesome Vietnamese Coffee, made by locals for locals. Huge variety and super cheap prices for the coffee. Take some traditional iced coffee

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Found a Highland’s Coffee outlet in many cities in Vietnam and this was one of the best ones. Great coffee in a clean, modern upscale vibe - even had A/C which was appreciated! Enjoy.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Good place to have a real expresso in Hoi An (and a lot of other drinks, like cookie and cream and caramel frappes) :).very good choice of music and really really nice staff. Always smiling.