Review Highlights
Great service!

Came here without any suggestions whatsoever but I loved the way that the lady in charge of the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
FBC552
Brasilia, DF
via mobile
Very friendly and skilled service.

We had a men's shirt and 2 dresses for me made here. They turned out beautifully, were adjusted... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2018

from US$26.00
from US$83.00
from US$29.00
More Info
All reviews prices are extremely reasonable great service cloth shop huge range fitting clothes made from scratch my girlfriend ordered shirts highly recommend this tailor happy customers beautiful dresses quick turn amazing clothes high standard fabric selection minor alterations winter jacket
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad I found this place! The owner of the shop is very cute and helpful and listens to ur wishes as well :)

Also they do your clothes in only one day which is incredible due to the quality is amazing :)

1  Thank Lisa_Hsr
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I came here after a local woman suggested Han to me because my dress was very complicated to make and within a day I got my dress back and it looked exactly the same as the photo I showed her, I'm so happy! Thank you Han ♥

1  Thank Claudia H
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing shop with so many fabrics to choose from

I stumbled across this place when I was turned away from the tailor next door because they couldn’t do what I want in a day.

This lovely lady came to the rescue and made what I wanted and more! A suit, a skirt, two trouser, two blazer and a jumpsuit!

She knew what I wanted from simple photographs and made them exactly right

Thank you!

2  Thank hollyj772
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Han’s shop after going to a lot of shops, very crowded and rushed shops, and felt so relaxed and welcomed! Han and her assistant Hau took their time with my friend and I, made sure we loved our designs and we had so much fun! We went back for multiple fittings and they both made sure we loved what we were wearing! I highly recommend this tailor! The prices are extremely reasonable as well! $30 for a jumper (based on material) where as a different shop wanted to charge me $70 for the same material! Only because that shop was more “reviewed”. So glad we went to Han’s shop! Make sure you stop by when looking for a tailor you won’t regret it! Fast turn around as well 1-2 days!

2  Thank eb123456789
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The tailored suit I had made was perfect first time. Exactly as I wanted, could not have asked for a better result. Would reccommend to anyone in Hoi An to go and get your clothes from Fashion Style.

2  Thank Drm378