“Very chick dresses”

Ranked #53 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found the shop by chance and only try one dress...no idea to choose them. But we found very nice fabric and I am very happy of this chance. Ladies were very kind, finally I have two dresses, second Vietnamese style and it is very chick :-)

All reviews
"prices are extremely reasonable"
"my girlfriend"
in 9 reviews
"fitting clothes"
"cloth shop"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tailor"
in 4 reviews
"lovely lady"
"great tailor"
"dress shirts"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m so glad I found this place! The owner of the shop is very cute and helpful and listens to ur wishes as well :)

Also they do your clothes in only one day which is incredible due to the quality is amazing :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here after a local woman suggested Han to me because my dress was very complicated to make and within a day I got my dress back and it looked exactly the same as the photo I showed her, I'm so happy! Thank you Han ♥

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing shop with so many fabrics to choose from

I stumbled across this place when I was turned away from the tailor next door because they couldn’t do what I want in a day.

This lovely lady came to the rescue and made what I wanted and more! A suit, a skirt, two trouser, two blazer and a jumpsuit!

She knew what I wanted from simple photographs and made them exactly right

Thank you!

1  Thank Holly J
See more reviews
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We went to Han’s shop after going to a lot of shops, very crowded and rushed shops, and felt so relaxed and welcomed! Han and her assistant Hau took their time with my friend and I, made sure we loved our designs and we had so much fun! We went back for multiple fittings and they both made sure we loved what we were wearing! I highly recommend this tailor! The prices are extremely reasonable as well! $30 for a jumper (based on material) where as a different shop wanted to charge me $70 for the same material! Only because that shop was more “reviewed”. So glad we went to Han’s shop! Make sure you stop by when looking for a tailor you won’t regret it! Fast turn around as well 1-2 days!

1  Thank eb123456789