“Stay Away”
Review of Thang Bom

Thang Bom
Ranked #719 of 942 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I went here to grab a beer and some food. Staff was beyond rude and ignorant. Wouldn't let me use the toilet and were screaming at me to get out... we ordered something off the menu that was 12,000 and they tried to charge us 15,000! Even when it was written on the menu! It was so bizarre. The next day my boyfriend and I stumbled across this place again and the same thing happened! They were so ignorant and rude. I recommend avoiding this place at all costs.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We jumped in here because we were trying to escape the heat. Poor choice. Food was average and quite small portions, but it is cheap. Staff member was pretty rude. You get better food and service off a street vendor for less money. Avoid.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Good place to eat and that it.
Nice and cheap food. Western and local dishes.
They also gives a laundry service.
If you around it's a good choice.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We found this place on our way to the ancient town. The menu is written in english with reasonable prices. We ordered the suon op la (25000d) and a smoothie (25000d) and both were very nice. The staff were friendly and the place has a good clean outside seating area.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We've come here a few times now. Excellent Cao Lau and all the meats in their dishes are barbequed beautifully, packed with savoury flavour. The man taking orders is friendly and enthusiastic.

Good prices, tasty food and service with a smile, highly recommend.