“Clothes fit perfectly ”
Review of Thien Thi Tailor

Thien Thi Tailor
Ranked #122 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My intention was to stay within my budget... oh how naive I was.

The clothes fit beautifully and the team is very helpful. I would recommend getting shirts, suits, dresses, chinos and party suits from them. I dont think the jeans came out well, but oh well the rest were perfect.

All reviews
"custom made"
"my partner"
"great quality"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I used quite a few different tailors in Hoi An over the years I've travelled to the town and honestly Thien Thi are the best by far. Thi and her team were friendly, flexible, understanding and creative. They understood exactly what I was after and were super quick at producing it. I was so pleased and I'll treasure my evening dress and playsuit for years to come! The quality was lovely and fantastic value. Thank you Thi, I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here at 5pm, brought by a lovely lady called Ann. By 7.30pm we had a jumpsuit and a skirt - we are amazed at how quickly the ladies in the shop managed to create them for us. We are really pleased and would recommend coming here for friendly service and lots of options. They have lots of books of ideas or you can find something on the internet to be copied. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good quality And very fast service shirt and pants were finished in 3 hours! Near the city center easy to go there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very lucky to have been guided to this Tailor Shop in Hoi An. There are so many shops, that it would have been difficult to choose. I had a great experience at Thi's shop. Thi was knowledgeable and engaging. I had a suit, a pair of pants, a pair of shorts, 3 shirts and 3 pairs of shoes in beautiful soft leather, custom made for me. I love them all and the fabrics are divine. It was all ready the next day.
I wish her shop was just around the corner from me now, like is was in Hoi An, then I would get all my clothes made for me. Thank you Thi and the rest of the gang for helping to make my visit to Hoi An, Vietnam a pleasure.
Maureen, Montreal, Canada