All reviews tin tin free bikes nice hotel old town swimming pool buffet breakfast a free shuttle bus lovely pool triple room stayed here for nights minute ride air con sun loungers town centre rooms are big fresh fruit shuttle service
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I was very happy staying here. The room was nice and clean. The location is pretty good too--close enough to walk into the city if you're okay with a 20 minute stroll.

Two things worth knowing. First, they may require you to pay with cash at checkout. This was no problem for me but worth knowing ahead of time to avoid relayed checkout. Second, sound travels from the pool into rooms with balcony facing the pool--I was on the first floor where this would have been the worst. The pool is closed at night so you can sleep fine, but if you are a late sleeper or a daytime napper, noisy guests might disturb you. Consider not getting a room with a balcony.

Neither of these are complaints, just things worth knowing.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I've never written a bad review and I never complain, but I feel like people should know the truth about this hotel (I don't know how it got good reviews in the first place!). We stayed here for a few days. For each of those days we were woken up at 5-6am with screaming children running through the halls, ringing our doorbell and running away.. when we wanted to have a sleep during the day because we were so tired, there is construction across the street so we were very very tired and couldn't do much when in hoi an. The staff did nothing except apologise... reluctantly and explained it was because they were a vietnamese family staying, yet they didn't do anything about it. The bed was lumpy hard and very uncomfortable (not the worst I've had but in need of new mattresses). The halls are tile and echo and the walls are paper thin so if you don't mind being woken up by banging and screaming, it's fine. My friend got sick from breakfast on our first day. Breakfast is same thing every day, its really gross actually. Everything just left out, one day there was mouldy bread (seriously?? You don't even care about us getting sick, it's pretty easy to tell when bread is a few days old and should be thrown out), only fresh eggs available, everything else, even the pancakes were already cold and left out for a while as they had started to go hard (we only had breakfast here one time because we got sick and it was disgusting). The pool area smelt strongly of urine so we didn't swim. The bathroom has an open drain that leave an ungodly Smell each time you go into the bathroom, We didnt even feel like we could leave our toothbrushes in the bathroom. The air-con rattled all night the last night and kept us awake. Also, they will try to rip you off for a taxi and who knows what else. This hotel OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about it's customers or to have return customers, we will never come back! I have traveled (alot) and I am not one to complain but for the price we paid our stay in this hotel was terrible. This hotel ruined our experience in hoi an and they really need to improve their facilities, hosptialitiy and some of the staffs manners.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank jayesemm
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Although the location is some distance away from to the HOI AN old town, but the hotel provide free shuttle service to the old town. Opposite of the hotel have few other restaurant and massage shop. The hotel is clean and tidy, room are spacious. Breakfast was good also.

Room Tip: all room are quite similar
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I love this place it's great.
We had a 3 night stay in a triple room for only $50 a night. The hotel looks fairly new and is freshly painted. It's located an easy 1km walk to the old heart of Hoi An but they also have an hourly free shuttle service or free bikes.
Our booking came with included buffet breakfast, one of the best I have ever had in Asia.
It has a good swimming pool and plenty of sunloungers. The rooms are ideal, aircon, minibar and comfy beds. The staff are happy and friendly. I will stay here again it's great value for money.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Sunshine is a brilliant little hotel. They upgraded our room when we arrived free of charge, checked us in early and we're genuinely lovely. The receptionist provided us a map of the city and informed us about the bikes to rent. We rented two bicycles and went into town, the have locks on them so can park anywhere just keep an eye on them!

The pool area is well kept and is beautiful when the midday sun is shining down. The room is really spacious, comfy bed with a balcony plus... we had a bath! Luxury. They happily extended our stay by 1 night without any problems.

There is a great restaurant across the road called tin tin restaurant, try it out as it delicious food and convenient location!

I would highly recommend sunshine hotel and would stay there and in Hoi An as long as possible it's beautiful.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple