1,118 results
All reviews private pool beachfront villa shuttle bus table tennis coconut trees garden room da nang every morning restaurant staff minute drive marble mountain beautiful garden a lovely stay shuttle service buffet breakfast pools badminton
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We decided to stay 3 nights at le belhamy due to my friend’s recommendation. This is one of the most peaceful ecolo resort in Hoi An. It is surrounded by tropical plants, coco trees and a beautiful white sandy beach.
Unlike many other hotels, there’s no tall buildings here, instead they have many villas which make us feel very comfortable. Every morning, we didn’t need the wake-up call because we got the natural alarm clock from the sound of rooster crowing, it's an interesting experience! After this stay at le belhamy, I didn’t want to go back to the city which I’m living because it is too polluted, crowded and noise. Hope to be back!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Annika S
lebelhamyResort, Assistant GM at Le Belhamy, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Dear Mr/Ms Annika S,
Warmest greeting from le belhamy Hoi An resort & spa!
Thank you very much for taking time to post your staying experience at le belhamy Resort & Spa. Your generous feedback encourages us to try our best to provide the best quality as well as services to all guests. Once again, thank you very much for staying and we hope to welcome you back at le belhamy in the nearest future. We do wish the best wishes for you and your family.
Best regards!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Owning the beautiful private beach, this resort has a good location even there was a little bit far from the central of Hoi An. The room was large & clean .Our bed was more comfortable If the mattress was softer.Pools were pristine and always quite. The resort offered a large variety of local foods for breakfast and I really appreciated it. We booked resort’s transportation service. They picked us up and dropped us off at Da Nang airport with a private car which was very safe and convenience. Looking forward to going back!.

3  Thank Xavier H
lebelhamyResort, Assistant GM at Le Belhamy, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear Mr/Ms Xavier H,
Warmest greeting from le belhamy Hoi An resort & spa!
Thank you for taking time to sharing your positive experience at Le Belhamy Hoi An resort & spa with the TripAdvisor community.
It was a true pleasure to read your kindly review at our resort. We are so grateful to hear your experience exceed your expectations.
Once again thank you for all and we do hope you find the time to return to our resort in not too far future.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

This is my favorite resort in Hoi An. Sandy beach, tropical landscape made me feel so relaxing. I liked walking along the trails in resort and photographing dragonflies, butterflies, birds around the natural garden. That’s why I tried to get up early every morning. Rooms, breakfast, pool…. Everything was nice. The most peaceful resort I’ve ever stayed and this is the natural living.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
3  Thank Athur P

Dear Mr/Ms Athur P,
Warmest greeting from le belhamy Hoi An resort & spa!
Thank you for choosing le belhamy Hoi An resort & spa as address in the center of Viet Nam.
We are so pleased you had an amazing stay at our resort. We aim to do more for guests of all ages and we are pleased to do with have succeeded to deliver a memorable experience for the whole family.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We stayed 3 days at le belhamy. The resort is splendid and tranquil that makes me feel well-being as at home. Sea food in the Champa restaurant is really fresh .During the stay, I swam nearly all day in the big great pool faced the beach and enjoyed the cocktail. My kids were so excited with the long white-sand beach where they can build sand castles as their imagination. My holiday was exciting and full of joy, especially our kids.

3  Thank Mimran D
lebelhamyResort, Assistant GM at Le Belhamy, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear Mr/Ms Mimran D,
Warmest greeting from le belhamy Hoi An resort & spa!
It’s a true pleasure to read a kindly review from a happy guest. We are proud of our team continue to exceed our guests’ expectations.
Our team and I sincerely thank you for always recommending Le Belhamy Hoi An resort & spa to stay. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I always dreamed about going to the romantic city Hoi An in the center of Vietnam. On 3rd January my family and me , departed Alice Spring towards our first destination. As soon as we reached there after a long journey, I was stunned by the beautiful panorama that I only saw in the pictures. I was totally lost in the scenic views that I forgot to blink my eyes ( the sunrise and the sunset far, far from the horizon.

3  Thank Richard P

Dear Mr/Ms Richard P,
Warmest greeting from le belhamy Hoi An resort & spa! We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed the service and view from our resort. We would love to share your positive comments to the resort team.
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Le Belhamy Hoi An resort & spa with the Trip Advisor community and we look forward to welcoming you again.