“Looks are deceiving ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Coming from Hanoi we struggled to find the same local street food atmosphere as in Hanoi. Cafe 43 was a pleasant surprise and the Pot Pork even more. Will definitely go back for this dish. They also have 3,000 fresh beer!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Nice little restaurant with friendly, warm service and a good atmosphere - great for a casual bite to eat and as a place to relax with a few 3000 dong beers!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great local cafe restaurant. Very friendly staff who are attentive. Fresh cheap beer. Food is good, it's a friendly local restaurant!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I signed up my boyfriend and I for a cooking class here at Cafe 43 after reading several blogs suggesting that this was the best (for food and for price), and these blogs were not wrong! Hien was an incredible instructor- she was patient, kind, and very personable, especially as this was a class consisting of just Hien, my boyfriend, and myself. On top of the class being so enjoyable, the food we made was delicious! It was so good, we returned for dinner that evening.
I would most definitely recommend going to this Cafe while visiting Hoi An- for the class or just to eat!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch and had the best cau lau we tried in Hoi An (we were here for 5 days) and fresh beer for 0,10$!!! We saw that cooking classes where available for 9$ each and the price of what you cook on the menu. The woman who showed us, Hien, was very kind and a great teacher! The food was delicious!! I would totally recommend it.