“Good baguette”

Fusion Cafe Hoi An
Ranked #161 of 960 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fusion Cafe Hoi An brings the Fusion experience to the heart of Vietnam's loveliest town with the launch of fresh new café concept inspired by Hoi An’s bright and vibrant colours a quirky Vietnamese pop-culture concept. Serving up the renowned local favourite – the Fresh Spring Roll coming in a selection of exciting flavours made fresh to order in the open kitchen. Try the signature “Pho” inspired fresh spring roll, enjoy a Vietnamese coffee with home-baked pastry or try the Asian infused soda pops or soda floats! For Fusion Maia guests, Fusion Café is an easy base from which to explore the World Heritage-listed town. Our shuttle bus stops directly in front of the café, so you can wait in comfort with air-conditioning - think of it as your Fusion away from Fusion. Breakfast pastries and granola pots are available for your included breakfast or you can still borrow the complimentary bicycles to explore our local countryside routes.
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I had a tasty baguette with chicken teriyaki here. Nice view over the river too. Staff is kind. Worth a visit.

Fusionmaiadanang, Manager at Fusion Cafe Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2015

Thank you for your review, hope to see you again for another baguette soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2015

We stopped here for a beer and ended up having dinner. Service is excellent. My husband chose the hamburger,as he was missing his Aussie beef. It was very very good, I had the prawn yellow curry. This was also very very good. Would recommend to come here for a meal.

Fusionmaiadanang, Manager at Fusion Cafe Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2015

Thank you for your great review, we are happy to hear you really enjoyed your experience at fusion cafe, we will soon have a new menu, so when you come back you can enjoy more great food and of course the same great service! see you again.

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

We had to have food here very quickly before our bus and we told the waiter to make sure it comes out quick, as the rest of hoi an has the slowest service, and we were very pleased when it came out on the dot of the time we asked. The food was very delicious, I had tomato and basil focaccia with garlic wedges and they were like back home in the UK. I wish we had more time to spend in hoi an so I could try out the dinner menu.

Thank you for the great review, I am happy you enjoyed the fast and friendly service that we provide, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Had dinner here one rainy day in Hoi An, picked here because it didn’t look to busy. Were seated at a table by the window (4 places) and then after about 5minutes were asked to move to a table down the back as there were only 2 of us, we obliged but lost the outlook to the street. The food was nice and service was good. I would really have enjoyed the visit more if I didn’t have to move.

Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed the food. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by moving you to a table of two, as you can see our inside seating area is limited and when it rains we can get very busy inside, in order to accommodate everyone we had to move you, i hope you understand. I hope you can return again when the sun is out so you can enjoy our beautiful terrace seating next time.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

The food is good and across from the main bridge entering ancient town. This is restaurant is located on a corner so it is a great place to watch people going to old town and the market place.

I disliked the street people constantly interupting your dinner to sell you something. I know they are making a living but I did not expect that constant barrage. Just got to learn to kindly say no over and over again.

If I was to eat here again I would go to the second floor instead of seating near the street. I did notice the street sellers also go upstairs but not as much.

Fusionmaiadanang, Manager at Fusion Cafe Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your food. I apologize about the street sellers coming into the terrace, although we are one of the only restaurants in Hoi An that does not allow street sellers come onto the terrace and we actively send them away, sometimes when we are busy they still come in to sell, however you must be mistaken when you say that you saw some street sellers go upstairs, no sellers have ever gone upstairs in our restaurant, the furthest they get is the front of the terrace, never in the restaurant.